𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 - With A Smile.

cheesy is virtiligo and blonde in this fic lolol

////////////////////////////////////

[ Cheesy's POV ]

I wrote on my notebook full of puns to perform in front of the audience, I was filled with joy that my pen broke. That was my last pen! "Aw, gosh dang it. Cheesus, looks like I need to borrow a pen from Loonie!" I knee slapped, getting up from my desk and approaching over to Balloon's room. I took a deep breath before knocking. "Hey Balloony?" I uttered.

"What?" A male, high pitched voice yelled. "I need one of your uh.. pens. I broke mine." I chuckle awkwardly, sweat beads appearing on my face. The door swung open that I swore it hit my face! I fell on the ground, I blushed at the salmon-colored balloon towering over me. Balloon giggled. "Oh, you silly little jokester." He patted my head as he reached out for his pocket. He pulled out a ballpen and gave it to me.

"This pen is usually for doing poets but y'know what? This can be yours instead." The salmon balloon grinned. I stood up, my mouth agape. "WHAT?! But- but this is your favorite pen! Why would you give it to me..?" I stammered in confusion.

"..well it's just that.... oKAYITSYOURSNOWGOODBYEHAVEAGREATDAY-" Balloon put the pen in my hand and rushed over to his room, slamming the door shut as it made me jump and yelp. I stared at the pen in my hand. I smiled gleefully and started jumping in joy. "AAAAHHH!!! HE GAVE HIS PEN TO MEEEEE!!!" I ran to my room, jumping on my bed excitedly like a kid.

I blushed profusely as realization hit me. I was supposed to be writing down jokes for my performance! I quickly sat down on my chair and began writing fast. Some of them were decent and some were.. bad when I tried it saying it. It was weird... but I scribbled it out and decided to write a new one!

Only an hour or so to complete this..

[ Balloon's POV ]

I heard screams of joy somewhere.. but I didn't know where it came from so I just shrugged it off. I went down the stairs, seeing lunch placed onto the table. "Oh, it's lunch ready? Never knew that." I mumbled under my breath.

Lightbulb waved at me. "HI MICKEY MOUSE!" She giggled.

"Mickey Mouse..? Seriously??" I sighed. "Uhh.. why are you here??" I questioned the individual. "Oh, y'know... can ya.. call Cheesy over?? Lunch's ready. We can't start eating if we're missing one!" She requested with a smile.

"..Fine." I blushed a tad bit as I went up the stairs, looking around for that blond, virtiligo piece of.. trash. (A/N: SWEARING IS BAD KIDS!!). "Oi gay jokester. It's time for lunch!!!!!!!!!" I said as Cheesy walked out of the room.

I gasped as I saw his hair messy. "..I regret not drinking coffee." He blinked as if he was a frog.

Yeah no I also regret not checking up on him and reassuring him. "Well. what are ya waitin' for?" I laughed.

"Cheesus, stop! That isn't so gouda of you!" The comedian knee slapped, I giggle. "WOWIE!! Finally, someone who laughs at my joke!" He said, it was like that he felt appreciated for once.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

TOTAL OF WORDS WRITTEN: 531 yeah pretty short as heck but yk who gives a DARN!!!!!!