Chapter 24

I kept telling myself it was nothing, but deep down, I knew it was everything.

- Unknown

Rosenna's POV

Rosenna's POV

My eyes opened gently as they adjusted to the light shining into the bedroom. I did my best to sit up, but I felt an overwhelming feeling of being tired and weighed down.. having an arm wrapped around me tightly, preventing me from moving, didn't quite help much either. Glancing over my shoulder, I could see Beckham comfortably spooning me as our legs were entangled with one another. Slowly but surely, I also began feeling the soreness between my legs and the tenderness of my chest and hips.

I bit my lip as I soon felt kisses on my shoulder, and his arm pulled me closer.

" Flower.. " He spoke, and I closed my eyes as his raspy morning voice did more to me than it should've.

" Good morning.. " I whispered, and he hummed as he ran his hand over my stomach softly.

" ...I hope last night wasn't another mistake like last time. " He uttered. I sighed as I sat up, slowly pushing my hair out of my face as I looked down at my attire. At some point last night, I changed into an oversized tee and a pair of boyshorts.

" It's always a mistake with you, Beckham.. " I muttered, and he hummed, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to straddle his waist. I placed my hands on his chest, and he ran his own over my thighs. A small blush made its way up to my neck as he simply gazed at me.

" What's on your agenda today? " He asked, and I sighed.

" Well, I was supposed to go to the gallery and help out a bit, but Kira probably won't let me because she wants me to stay home and work. So naturally, I am going to defy her attempt to make me try to rest and run a few errands."

" Would you be opposed to me tagging along? " He questioned, his hands inching higher up my thighs.

I responded. " I would assume you have more important things to do, Mr. Garcia.. " He sat up slowly, and a blush rose to my face as he pulled me flush against him.

" Well, one of the most important things to do on my list, flower, is you... But I'm assuming you're a bit sore after last night.. " He muttered, and I felt myself flinch as he intentionally moved his length against my aching core. " So all in all, I'm free for the day, that is, if you want me to accompany you.. "

" I guess I could use the company.. You can come. " I said, and he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

" You could use the company.. and what happened to putting some distance between us? " He teased as he placed a kiss on my neck, and I bit my lip.

" What can I say.. everyone makes mistakes.. "

After getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a black ribbed v-neck long-sleeve, I sat before my vanity to do my hair. As I combed it, Beckham walked into the bedroom dressed for the day in an outfit I'd given him to wear after he showered. It had been for Gavin's birthday a few years ago, and I had gone out of my way to buy an outfit for almost $300 from one of his favorite stores.