Part - 85

Hey guys ..

First of all I'm very disappointed with the response which I'm getting from the viewers ...

Very few votes and comments from the viewers and I'm noticing readers also not much interested in my story now ..

But still I will give updates and will complete my story this time gor my loyal and lovely fans and readers who have always waited for me ..

So , now I'm back with my new update .. I tried my level best to give you update as soon as possible ..
I hope you guys will enjoy this ...

Moving on with story ..

Accident/ Attack Site

It was getting difficult for Naveen to take her out from the damaged carbut still he managed to take her out with the help of few persons who came behind him seeing that accident..

Naveen taking her out from the car and carry her in his arms towards his jeep and cover her head with his hanker chief in order to stop the bleeding ..

After that , he took out a water bottle and he sprinkled some water on her eyes to make her back to her senses but it doesn't affect her at all ..
She was still unconscious..

Naveen started panicking seeing her like that, so he started saying : Shalu ankhein kholo please ..
While tapping on her face , he says Shalu please ankhein kholo na ..
Mere liye .. please ankhein kholo ..

Getting no response from her ,
He without wasting time drive her towards the army hospital ..

After half an hour of drive , he reached the hospital and came inside the hospital carrying her in his arms..
Their clothes were filled with strained of blood..

Naveen shouting : doctor doctor ..

A nurse coming out there and asked ward boy to bring a stretcher quickly ..

Naveen : nurse please jaldi se doctor ko bulaiye ..
Please call the doctor..
Hurry up ..

Doctor coming there says : oh my god ..
Dr. Shalini ..
Inhe kya hua?

Naveen : woh accident ho gaya tha doctor ..
Please check her ..
She had been unconscious from last half an hour ,blood bhi kafi nikal raha hai ..

Doctor : don't worry major ..
I will handle her ..

Nurse jaldi se inhe OT le kar chaliye ..
Aur taking another doctor's name , unhe bhi inform kariye ..

Make it fast ..

They went inside the OT ..

After a while , a nurse came to Naveen and says : Sir..
Ye ek formality hai jo apko complete karni padegi ..
Naveen in hurry fills that form ...

On the other hand in KMA,

Gunny : Raj ab to bahut waqt beet gaya yaar ..
Hamain major Sharma ko inform kar dena chahiye ..

Raj now agreeing to him says : yeah ..
You are right ..
Main major Sharma se baat karke ata hun ..

He was about to move out from the room when yudi shouts and Raj's mobile rings on at the same time ..

Raj answering the call : naveen ..
Kahan hai yaar ..?

On the same time, there yudi says : Naveen sir army hospital mein ..