Nesipaya 2

Ashwin and Sivaangi's mother had been friends for years, forging a strong and close bond over time. Coincidentally, their fathers also worked in the same company, which provided quarters for its employees. As a result, their families ended up living next door to each other, their lives intimately intertwined.

"Enna da anna ippidi pannita" aashvi told with a tensed reaction. 

"Na pathukuren nee po" Ashwin said and jogged behind sivaangi. 

Despite years passing and their families settling down next to each other, the dynamics between Ashwin and Sivaangi remained little tumultuous.

While Sivaangi and Aashvi shared a strong and understanding bond, characterized by deep friendship and mutual respect, the relationship between Sivaangi and Ashwin was marked by constant conflict.

Despite their families' close ties and their proximity as neighbors, there seemed to be an irreparable rift between them.

While Ashwin's playful demeanor may have endeared him to others, it only served to exacerbate the animosity between him and Sivaangi.

"Ashwin vanthutiya ?" Sivaangi's mother beamed at him, her eyes lighting up with warmth as he forced a smile in return.

"Vanthuten ma.. enga ava ?" he asked hurriedly, eager to know where Sivaangi was.

"Ippo than room ku ponna," she replied, gesturing towards Sivaangi's room.

"Seri ma, na vanthuren," he said quickly, before darting off towards her room.

He knocked on the door, calling out, "Hey, kulla vathu, open the door."

"Poda malamadu," came Sivaangi's sharp retort from inside, indicating her annoyance.

"Ippo nee thorakala, avalothan solliten," Ashwin warned in a firm tone.

"Sivaangi," he called out, and the door swung open, revealing her. He gasped at her costume.

"Dress matha vida mattiya loosu—" Sivaangi started to retort but was cut off when he pushed her inside and closed the door with his leg.

Ashwin pinned her to the wall, his gaze intense as he looked at her with a mixture of surprise and something else.

"Enna ithu ?" he asked, glancing at her closely.

"Enna ?" she retorted, pushing him aside, her eyes flashing with defiance.

"Mch... Sivaangi," he gritted his teeth, frustration evident in his tone.

"Enna da un prechana ?" she glared at him, her expression defiant.

"Ippo ethuku ippidi frock pottutu irukka ?" he asked, eyeing her outfit. She was wearing a white frock with pink floral designs that reached above her knee.

"Unaku enna ?" Sivaangi rolled her eyes, unimpressed by his scrutiny.

"Sivaangi, olunga vera dress podu," he insisted.

"Mudiyathu," she replied firmly.

"Unaku thimuru jasthi di, kulla vathu," he said, pinching her cheeks forcefully.

"Aaahaa, loosu vidra," she said, pushing his hands away defiantly.

"Mariyathaiya mama nu sollu illana kadichuruven," he moved closer, his voice low as he whispered in her ears.

"Na enna chocolate aa ? Poda," she said, pushing him away, her frustration evident.

But Ashwin didn't respond; mentally, he was somewhere else, his thoughts drifting away.