Year 3- Chapter 25: The Hunt. Kiyotaka Vs Koenji

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka had already found 9 of the items and was about to find the last when he saw Koenji waiting for him.

Koenji: Ah you've finally made it Presidento-Boy.

Kiyotaka: How long have you been waiting there?

Koenji: Since the beginning of the Treasure Hunt.

Kiyotaka: So you've had me do all the work so that you can steal them off of me.

Koenji: I find looking for items in the area such a boring and unnecessary prospect haha. Especially when I can just take all of them from you and then hand them in along with this one.

Koenji holds out the item in his hand.

Kiyotaka- Suzu has probably beaten Amasawa at this point. Which means that she's also taken whatever Amasawa had on hand. I suppose I did wish to settle this with violence.

Koenji: You have quite the look of confidence on your face right now  Presidento-Boy. I think you should think more carefully about which one of us is better.

Kiyotaka: You've clearly been training non-stop.

Kiyotaka feels this nagging feeling he's had when facing opponents since losing to Chiori.

Koenji: Hoh. It seems you're different from before.

Kiyotaka: In what way exactly?

Koenji: There's a fierce trembling in your arms. You're quite excited.

Kiyotaka: I suppose I am.

Koenji: Then let's begin.

Koenji charges at Kiyotaka who blocks several attacks and backs off.

Kiyotaka- He's gotten even stronger. No doubt he's even better than Shiba. I can tell from the force of his charge.

Koenji throws a strong punch towards Kiyotaka's face who dodges.

Kiyotaka- His striking power has improved. It's comparable to my prime.

Koenji throws a strong kick as Kiyotaka grabs his leg but Koenji frees his leg quickly through brute force.

Kiyotaka- He seems to have me beat in both Strength and Striking power. This may be a bit more troublesome than I initially expected. However, I've now analysed his capabilities so I know at least part of what to expect.

Koenji: You're being quite defensive Presidento-Boy. Are you perhaps appraising me?

Kiyotaka- His intuition is insane. He an anomaly. If he were raised in the WR I think he may have matched my prime in all respects.

Kiyotaka goes on the offensive throwing one punch and then another that Koenji blocks before winging his leg that Koenji also blocks.

Koenji- Such strength. It certainly would have knocked me out if it hit.

Kiyotaka follows up by taking a karate stance attempting a fast flurry of punches but Koenji reads the intent and blocks each attack.

Kiyotaka- His growth is quite impressive. He is physically better than Yagami and considering Yagami's ability that's quite the feat.

Koenji attacks as Kiyotaka blocks each attack perfectly as he switches to a Tai Chi stance. However, at the site of this Koenji throws a quick and precise kick. Kiyotaka dodges it.