Prologue

The blonde whined, flopping down onto the red couch of his therapist. "So, we haven't talked in a while, mind catching me up on things?" The other cleared his throat.

"I guess...um, I think today will be more about Parker, my best friend remember?" He mumbled, sitting up straight to fix his posture. "Ah yes, I remember seeing him with you last time. Did something happen between you two?"

That question hit him a bit hard, was he really supposed to say this? "Well, it's just that...me and Parker are kind of lately touchy and all flirty. I mean we have flirted before but as a joke but I feel like this time it's more.. serious."

He stopped to take a deep breath. "And the thing is, I was already in love with him before all this happened and I still am but-" he put his face into his hands.

"He's just making things worse, it pains me enough to see him flirting with me and then the next hour he is with his girlfriend." Once he finally explained, he let himself calm down.

"Well.. that's unfortunate. Have you spoken about it to Parker at all? Your feelings, the flirting and so on?" The man noted down the stuff he thought it would be important for this session.

"Of course not! How can I tell that to someone who has been my best friend since childhood, gosh he might not even like me back or he hates gay people!" He looked up, his face just showed he was all frustrated about the topic.

"Okay...well I recommend that you slowly try to investigate if he might accept those people or not, you could get a friend to ask him about it and if you got your answer you just come back to me." The elderly man smiled.

"Fine." He stood up, looking at the clock that indicated their session was over.

___

He sighed, after having to talk with his stupid therapist he had to go to the mall and get some groceries and all by foot - luckily he was going to get picked up.

And who it may be you may ask – of course, it was Parker. Who else should it be? Elon Musk?

Chester had really no other friends, he only knew a few people from Parker's friend's list. Parker was the one to be social – Chester was not.

He perked up at the sound of a car revving its engine, he looked back. Noticing that Parker had parked his car behind him. He chuckled, walked over to the passenger side and getting inside.

"So, how was your visit?" Parker hummed, starting up his car. "Dude it was so boring, I really need to change my therapist to a more relatable one." He set the plastic bags on the ground just under his legs.

"You know how much that will cost you know? You were lucky to get one that was cheap – and you know I'm there for you too." The brunette set a hand onto the others thigh. Patting it once and then letting it set there.

Chester blushed a bit at the hand, Parker wasn't like this at all.

"Yeah, yeah..." he mumbled, looking out of the window. The words he just said to him were engraved into his head.

'I'm there for you.'

He could feel himself melt at those little words, they probably didn't even have any hard feelings behind them. Parker was just being a nice friend.

A nice friend who likes to put a hand onto his thigh that is oddly moving closer to his crotch. "Ah! I forgot to tell you – my parents will be coming over."