Anal Mele Panithuli- Epilogue

A/N. Here, the epilogue of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

I am very poor in writing epilogue so please adjust karo...

After few years.....

Shalini was checking herself in the mirror. Adi kept watching the every movements of Shalini. She looked at him through the mirror and blushed at his intense gaze.

Shalini: Adi yevlo neram ipdiyae paathuttu eruppinga?

Adi: Yenna pandradhu en pondatti romba azhaga erukkalae avala vittu en kanna vera pakkam thiruppa mudila

Shalini shakes her head in disbelief. Adi went near her and hugged her from back. They looked their reflection on the mirror and smiled.

Adi: Happy anniversary wifey (he kissed her cheeks)

Shalini: Idhoda thirty four times sollittinga

Adi: Yendi idha count pannittu erukkiya nee

Shalini chuckled and turned around. Adi pulled her closer and adjusted her earrings and necklace.

Adi: Anniversary ku gift illaya ma

Shalini: Nethu night la erundhu idhey velaiya suthittu erukkinga sari illa Adi

She fake glared him and he rested her forehead with her's.

Adi: Yenna paaththa unakku paavama illa

Shalini: Suthama illa

She shakes her head in denial and Adi pouted at her with puppy eyes.

Shalini: Vaanga keezha polam yellarum wait pannuvanga

Adi: Polam ma adhukku munnadi orey oru kiss mattum

Shalini: Neenga ipdi start panni yenga mudippinga nu yenakku theriyum adhanala mudiyadhu

Adi: Kiss mattum dhan oru five minutes podhum please

He showed his puppy eyes making Shalini melt in that. Adi slowly leaned and captured her lips but the next second a door knock breaks their moment.Adi groaned and left her. Shalini chuckled at him.

Adi: Sondha veetla privacy ae illa (he huffed)

Shalini: Yaarunnu paarunga

Adi nodded and opened the door.

Adi mv: Yenna yaarayum kaanum

He frowned and about to close the door, his son's jumped infront of him giving him a mini heart attack.

Adi huffed at him and the toddlers laughed looking at Adi's face. Rudran, their elder son he has a calm behaviour like Adi. And their little one Mithran who is a exact carbon copy of Shalini.

Adi: Rudra yenna habit idhu appa bayandhuttan la nee ipdilam seiya maatiyae

Rudran: Appa Mithran dhan ipdi seiya sonnan

Adi looked at Mithran and he smiled sheepishly.

Adi: Sariyana vaalu (he ruffles his hair but Mithran swat his hand)

Mithran: Appa hair style a kalaikkadhinga (he pouted and adjusted his hair)

Adi mv: Yenakkae tough kudukkuranae

Mithran: Sari sari thallunga naanga amma va paakka vandhom

They literally pushed him aside and entered the room.

Rudran/Mithran: Amma

They ran towards Shalini and kissed her cheeks on both sides. Shalini hugged them and kissed their forehead.