NSFW; Eve and Wyrm 2

Evelyn sat amongst the remains of her destroyed house, eyes half open as she observed the wreckage around her. She sat in a makeshift chair of rubble, a Hakke sidearm on a piece of melted rebar. She winced when she heard a low chuckle, Void plasma swirling around her head, almost invisible.

Karabast; "It's just tactical, really. Why let yourself suffer more than you have to?"

Eve tensed her jaw as her eyes turned to the pistol.

Karabast; "You have the means to make it stop... The one guarantee you have right now. Neither of us have the guarantee of making it out of this alive."

Evelyn then let out a sigh, her hand trembling lightly as she picked up the pistol. She dropped the mag, examining the bullet at the top; it was black towards the back and shimmering white at the front, like a Malfeasance shot. She then put the mag back in and racked the slide, blinking rapidly.

Karabast; "That's it... Take control of your life for once."

Her hand trembled more as she raised the weapon, breathing heavily she brought the barrel to level with her right temple, finger still resting on the trigger guard. She began to whimper, closing her eyes, her breathing getting hitched as she put her finger on the trigger... Just before she could depress the trigger, she heard a voice call out behind her that made her pause.

Wyrm; "EVE!"

She didn't open her eyes, even as Wyrm came over her from behind, easily wresting the firearm from her hand before he put both his hands on her shoulders.

Wyrm; "What are you doing?!"

Eves arm went limp at her side as she leaned forward into Wyrm, wailing into his shoulder. He embraced her lightly, letting her lay limp against him as she cried into the cloth portion of his armor. He subtly turned his palm up so Jade could be deployed. She fluttered down to the sidearm and scanned over it, letting out a quiet gasp.

Jade; "Bởi ánh sáng... Drifter was right, she got that bullet from his stash. It'd kill her."
.
Wyrm resisted the urge to cry himself, holding out Eve at arms length, his voice cracking only once towards the end.

Wyrm; "Why, Eve... Why do this to yourself?"

Evelyn sniffled again, her eyes still closed as she tried to catch her breath.

Eve; "... I'm tired Wyrm... I'm tired of the work, of the people... Pretending that they like to have me around. At least like this... I won't just exist when people want me to."

Wyrm had an expression of disbelief, blinking a little before embracing her again, and she whimpered into his neck as he softly rocked her side to side.

Wyrm; "Those past 7 years... Were so much harder on you than I could've ever guessed..."

She mumbled against him, Jade remaining off to the side and using a Transmat field to turn the safety on on the pistol, as well as eject the Taken round.

Eve; "... Please... Just let me die..."

Wyrm continued to rock her side to side, calming himself as Eve near-silently wept into his shoulder, a tear rolling down his own cheek.

Wyrm; "... Not today, Eve. Not today..."