Dr.HAN💋

Taehyung 18 year old horny boy have big boobs and fatt p#ssy

Tae pov:-

I am a horny boy; Always had many boyfriends, Had sex very often and enjoyed oral. Both giving and receiving.

I was popular in my school for my 'slut' image and my hot boyfriends.
I wanted to join the Cheerleading team of my last year. The rules were strict; I had to have a body exam ever 60-90days to make sure my cheerleading wasn't affecting me in anyway.

Before joining the team, The captain sent me to the gynac to have an exam to see if I was healthy and only then could I join the team.
I went to the gynac’s office, Not sure if I was being sent to Dr han

My mother told me that she'd take me for the exam but I refused.. I drove and owned a car and there is no need for my mother to take me to the doctor.

I went on the given time for my appointment taken by my captain, Lina.
I reached in time for my examination.

I was called into room No. 2
When I entered, there was Dr. Han waiting for me. He looked very charming, He must be 28 years old, had light brown soft hair, big eyes, Fit physique, tall, Around 5”11. Big player, everyone knew that. I had even heard stories that he does his hot patients quite often and that they all enjoyed it. I used to masturbate sometimes thinking of a doctor fucking my cunt raw and treating me like his whore patient.

“Good afternoon taehyung” Dr. Han greeted me into the room. It was a huge white room with a massive bed, a couch and a desk. The bed had the leg supporters on the side to get the pelvic exam done. I was finding it a bit awkward and was pretty turned on that a male doctor would examine me.

“Good afternoon Dr.” I greeted him back. He asked me to take a seat on the couch as he was holding my report. “So you were sent here by Lina? Need to get into the cheerleading team?” He winked at me. “Yes, I needed a full body exam to make sure I am fit, and to keep a record.”

“So you will be coming every 60-90days to make sure everything is right?” He had a big smile. “Yes doctor.” I replied back. “Well well, this is your first exam, Hmm... lets waste no time, You are the last patient I have for the day. Shall we?” I nodded. He asked me to remove my clothes and to slip on a robe. The robe was short and very transparent. He then asked me to weigh myself on the machine. He opened the door, it was a little weird for me to roam around in the clinic's corridor practically naked, I followed him to the machine and his receptionist/secretary weighed me.

As we walked back into the room, Dr.han ordered me to get rid of my robe and lay on the bed naked, with my legs spread. The way he spoke itself turned me on… I laid naked on the bed, My legs spread wide kept on the stands attached on the bed. He sat on a chair, wore gloves and took the stethoscope. Placing his one hand on my inner thigh, he put the stethoscope close to my pussy, 'Omg, maybe my imagination might just come true today' was the tough that flashed my mind. He kept it on my bald pussy and asked me to contract my pussy walls. I did just as he asked. “All's good from the outside..” He winked and brought some lube, not that I needed it by how turned on I was at the moment and applied some in my pussy lips. Removing his glove he put 2 fingers into my pussy, I moaned a little, hoping he wouldn’t notice ‘I so want him to do me’ I thought...