𝟬𝟬𝟲, 𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

# real life !

sunday huffed, glancing over at her younger sister in disbelief

sunday huffed, glancing over at her younger sister in disbelief. demitra was supposed to be downstairs by now so they could film today, but she was nowhere to be found.

"where is mia?" she asked, irritation evident in her voice. eliana shrugged, continuing to scroll through her phone.

"i dunno," she replied, not looking up from her phone. "maybe she's still asleep."

the elder sister rolled her eyes, running a hand through her hair. they didn't have time for this; their viewers were expecting a new video from them on tuesday.

"alright, i'll go wake her up. be ready to film eli; im serious." eliana hummed, not paying much attention as her sister left.

"demitra, we're already late." the older girl huffed, knocking on the bedroom door with her knuckles. "what are you doing in there? it's been 20 minutes!"

"i don't want to film today, kalia." demitra was sitting on her bed, legs crossed and eyes trained on the door, which soon swung open, revealing a very irate sunday.

"you have to; it's monday," the brunette replied, crossing her arms over her chest. "why don't you want to anyway?"

"i just don't want to."

sunday sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "mia, come on. i know you're upset over Y/N, but we can't just stop filming. our fans expect a new video on Tuesday."

mia groans, throwing herself back into her bed. "it's not about her!"

sunday raised a brow, clearly unconvinced.

"sure, it's not," she replied, rolling her eyes. "look, they're not even dating, so you can calm down and get the hell up."

demitra sits back up, her eyebrows furrowing together. "what do you mean?" she asked, confusion evident in her tone.

"ryan posted ian and layla staring at each other lovingly, and the caption said something along the lines of 'parents.'

"they're dating," sunday stated, shrugging her shoulders. "not Y/N and layla."

mia shook her head, grabbing her phone. her mouth dropping open when she saw the photo.

"what the hell?" she whispered, looking up at her sister. "they're dating? no way."

sunday chuckled, nodding her head.

# imessage !

my fav triplet ☺️

my fav triplet ☺️

future potential wife 🤗🤗
i'm sorry