~The First Victim~

He was running in the long corridor, not knowing where he was going. He was just running, running and running away from someone who was behind him. He entered a class and quickly hide inside a closet. He was sweating a lot with breathing heavily and heart beating rapidly like he just experienced a death encounter. The class was silent, too silent, for his liking. He managed to calm down a bit and looked through the keyhole. He saw no one and after waiting for some minutes, he opened the closet and silently stepped outside. He took one last glance around the room but when his gaze fell upon the last chair of the room, he screamed.

On the next day, several students and teachers were outside the classroom, and the police were investigating the dead body, if you could call it a body. His organs were scattered in the room covering the tiles and walls with blood. His whole body was covered in cuts with blood dripping from it. All of his body parts were tornd except his head, which was in a neat and clean position but his face was in a painful and horrified expression. One thing was clear that whoever have done this must loath him a lot to kill him in such a horrible way. And that was was the same boy from last night.

Hello my lovely stars. This is my first psycho killer story, so hope you enjoyed it. If there are any grammer mistakes then feel free to comment on it. All the pictures belongs to their respectful owners.