𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

─ i will always see you in sunsets 💭
overdrive. lando norris

THE CIRCUS ARRIVES WITHOUT WARNING. No announcements precede it, no paper notices on downtown posts and billboards, no mentions or advertisements in local newspapers. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.

The circus being in question was team tutberidze. No one expected a single girl from team tutberidze to win at olympics but they did. And since Sochi olympics each and every tutberidze girl emerged as the champion of ladies figure skating.

Each olympic season there comes a star girl at sambo 70. During the latest olympic season Zara Volkonskaya was the star figure skater of sambo 70; their it girl. The young girl who glided across ice ever so sauvely. A perfect ballerina on ice who does flawless quads. Her ability to make you clench your fists in anger, cry sad tears or make you giddy with joy and happiness. Those captivating eyes of her makes you admire the blonde girl on ice. So easily winning almost everything in the juniors. Even going undefeated for two complete seasons in seniors.

A perfect skater; A perfect little product for sambo 70 to abuse.

Sabmo 70, the epicenter of the most successful female figure skaters. Their girls have the most complicated programs the world of figure skating will ever see. But that stardom comes at a price. Not only at a monetary price but also at the price of a child's body and peace of mind.

Walking at the rinks of sambo 70 a random twelve year old will jump four + fours. They train quads since they were ten. However, don't act surprised when they retire at seventeen due to the wrong techniques, constanst starvation of teenagers and abusive environment. See a kid crying. Then get angry at her coach. But praise their results.

Burn out the oldest girls, move onto youngest. Torture them to a point they can't even walk or have troubles turning their back before they turn twenty. Go onto next generation and break them without any consequences. Good job! you won the best coach award.

Never have any technical calls on their skaters wrong techniques. Here comes another younger and uninjured student but that didn't last long.

Oh what an amazing environment but that's how team tutberidze works.

A constant cycle of torture where the coaches get away with it without any consequences while their students ( victims ) suffer for life.

EVERYONE SYMPATHIZES WITH AN ABUSED VICTIM TILL THEY START ACTING LIKE ONE

The beijing winter olympics ended in screams and tears for womens' figure skating. Kamila Valieva was caught up in a doping scandal. The two favourites to win, Alexandra Trusova and Zara Volkonskaya had a panic attack.