Year 3- Chapter 27: Farewells & Reunions

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

The Class A students were gathered in Class A when Chabashira walked up to the podium.

Chabashira: Alright. it's the final Special Exam of the year. If you win this you'll graduate as Class A but if you lose then Class B will overtake you. In truth though I know that you'll do perfectly fine.

The Class seemed tense but also determined.

Yukimura: Chabashira-Sensei. I've been curious. Before us who had the most Class Points?

Chabashira: The Record Holder was previously the Class lead by the former SCP Horikita Manabu with 2097 CP.

Suzune: So our CP has surpassed my brother's?

Kiyotaka: I expected as much. Manabu was certainly talented.

Sudo: Wait. You're calling him by his first name.

Kiyotaka: Oh yes I am. We're friends.

Sudo: And you're dating his sister. President that's not something you do.

Ike: Yeah poor guy. His friend betrays him like that.

Kiyotaka: Hm? On the contrary. He seemed quite pleased with the news.

Sudo- Oh hell nah. He's batshit crazy. I could never.

Kiyotaka: Well regardless Chabashira-Sensei. What is the final Special Exam?

Chabashira: The final special exam will be an Aptitude Test.

Suzune: An aptitude test? So this will be our final assessment that will be shown to employers and Universities.

Chabashira: All 3rd Years have this as their final special exam. The reward for 1st place is 700CP

Everyone is shocked.

Hirata: You meant 70 right Sensei?

Chabashira: 700.

Suzune: That means if Classes A of C win 1st place then they'll overtake us.

Chabashira: This is also a final chance to make that last push for Class A that the school provides to all graduating students.

Kiyotaka: What about 2nd and 3rd and 4th?

Chabashira writes down the rewards;

1st Place: +700 CP

2nd Place: + 350 CP

3rd Place: + 100 CP

4th Place: +/- 0 CP

Suzune: We have to make sure we get 1st place. How is it determined?

Suzune- Though I think I already know.

Chabashira: All the aptitude results will be taken and you will be scored out of 100.

Chabashira then writes down point earnings;

100=10 Exam Points

90=9 Exam Points

80=8 Exam Points

70= 7 Exam Points

and so on.

Chabashira: The points are then added up for each class and the one with the highest total score wins.

Kiyotaka: What if a student were to get a 95?

Chabashira: 9.5 Exam Points. If it were 94 then it would only be 9 Exam Points and if it were 9.6 then it would be 10 Exam Points.