#Sweet justice part 1

Chapter 1: Sweet justice part 1
_________________________________________

Hello there, my name is zeima and if your wondering why is it like this, well.... I always think there is something watching us, observing us..... Well that or it's just what I imagine, after all who would like to see a normal highschool boy?.

I'm starting a new chapter of my life in a city called "metropolis" and I am going to highschool!, I wonder what adventures await me.

I'm walking on the street, heading to my new school called Metropolis Highschool , I know, it's not that creative, I look up and saw the giant screen about to show something so I decided to watch it.

A bald head teenager wearing a purple shirt with sleeves rolled on to his wrists, a dark vest, and grey pants appear on the screen.

"Oh hello metropolis", he greeted with a smile."I'm lex luthor", he introduced himself as he stand up and start walking and sit on a table and hold a green google with purple screen.

"When I first started Lex Corp, I didn't set out to create international corporate empire that would make me the youngest mega billionaire in the world, I did it for you", he said as he put down the Google and start walking again.

He enter a digital theme room where there is a young boy and a dog who are wearing the googles he held earlier,
"Our researcher continues to make breakthroughs anything from virtual reality", he said as he pat the dog on the head and continue walking.

He enter again to another room that have a dining table and a granny setting down a huge turkey on the table, "To genetically enchance turkey on your thanks giving dinner", he said as he put his hand on the granny shoulder and wink before walking again.

"But even though we are the most powerful corperation", he walk back to the room of the beginning, "You can purchase our products knowing that deep down, Lex Corp is a family company", he said as he pull a small frowning child with blond hair that is tied into a ponytail by a big green bow and green eyes that seems she doesn't want to be here, "Isn't that right Lena?", he ask what it seems to be his sister who is continue frowning before he give her a small glare that she gives a big smile as he follows.

The image start to raise up to show their company logo and announced their motto "Lex Corps cares~" before changing into a the new channel.

It appears to be the news as the news lady start to talk,"As af all to clear through recent months, despite having the likes of superman looking out for the citizens, metropolis is still in need of further super help", before she change it into a video about a green giant monster attacking the city,"This was the scene this morning in midtown ,were a small glimmer of hope may finally been arrived", she said as what it seems a girl wearing some kind of armor wielding a sword is fighting the monster and slice one of it's tentacle before it went back to the anchor station,"And now we are left with the question where everyone is asking, who is this wonder woman?".