ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 5

Author Pov:

Principal: "Andddd the second place is.... Abandoned Yongma Land Amusement Park.... Will they even allow us to enter there?"

Yn & suga: "Yesssssssssss!"
Others: "Noooooooooooo"
And the Students start to Whisper how scary that place is

Principal: "So the last place is.......Dobongsan Mountain... Well that's nice so we will be going to these three places. The other updates will be given by your homeroom teacher. All of you can wait in your classrooms, within half an hour you will get the notice"

Soon everyone started to go to there classes. You and bts are in the same class so you were talking to jimin while going to your class. As soon as you reach your classroom everyone started discussing about the upcoming tour.

You were simply sitting while looking at your phone soon you got disturbed by jimin

Jimin: "Yn-ahhh I'm boredddd"

Yn: "And what am I supposed to do with that"
You said earning a chuckle from the rest members

Jhope: "Okay lets play Truth or dare! So Yn, Truth or dare"

Yn: "Dare!"

Jhope: "Rizz Jungkook up! I wanna see him all flustered!"
All the other members nodded in reply [Except jk ofc]

Yn: "All the pickup lines are taken, So Imma just take you!"

Everyone went 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh' hearing you but he just looked at you with a blank expression. So you decide not to stop.

Yn: "If I have to rate you out of 1 to 10. I would rate you 9 cuz I'm the 1 you missing!"

Again everyone went 'Ohhhhhhhhh' but not him.

Yn: "Are you soda? Cuz you look Soda-leicous!"

He didn't give a fuck now either making you kinda pissed so
You went to him hold his neck moving his face closer to you and stopped when you two were dangerously close. You rubbed his lips with your thumbs while saying

Yn: "Your lips look soooo lonely would they like to meet mine"

Jk: 'Silence'

Yn: "Should I take your silence as a 'Yes'?"

You saw his ear's turning red and his heartbeat raising so you just smirk and left him.

Yn: "Dare over!" You said and left the room

As soon as you left the room Jungkook released a long breath he didn't realize he was holding

Jhope: "Damnnnnnn! She made the one and only Jeon Jungkook blush??? Am I seeing this right!??"

Everyone was busy teasing Jungkook.

Yn Pov:

'Omggggg clam down Yn Clam downnnnnnn'
You were claming your raising heartbeat as you were so close to Jungkook for the first time

I saw our professor coming to our class so I went back to the class and sit on my place

Professor: "I have a notice for your upcoming tour"

Students: "Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Professor: "Okay okay stop!
I'm gonna write you schedule for your trip now so shut up and write it down or take a picture of it. And by the way your principal decided to add a few more location so you could enjoy!

Day 1

14/5/2024 - 2:30am - Departure

" - 4:45am - Eurwangni
Beach.

" - 8:30am - Breakfast

" - 9:30am - Resort

" - ------------- - Chill till
Lunch

" - 1:00pm - Lunch

" - 2:00pm - Bukchon
Hanok Village

" - 9:00pm - Campfire

Day 2

14/5/2024 - 8:00am - Dobongsan
Mountain

" - 6:00pm - Return to
Our Resort

" - 9:00pm - Dinner

Day 3

We are leaving this whole day to you you can go enjoy however you want to, you can go to shopping, arcade, picnic etc. But please be at the hotel before dinner [7:00pm] And then we will leave for our last and final location 'Abandoned Yongma Land Amusement Park' we will leave at 8:00pm and we will reach there at 12:00am and there we have set a survival game[Its safe dw] for you the first 3 teams to win is gonna get some rewards so play smart!

Day 4

We are gonna spend 6 hours in the haunted park. Then we will leave for our Resort and then after packing our luggage we will leave for our college.

--------------------------------------------------------

Suga: "Oh hell yeah! The last day is gonna be fun!"

Yn: "For sure!"

Jimin: "HELL NOOO!"
He yelled making everyone laugh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ᴩʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ʟᴀᴠʜʜʜʜ yᴏᴜᴜᴜ ꜱᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙɪᴇ!