1

" Me in your arms is the only place
I wanna be "

.....................................................................

The sun shines with all its beauty as the rays fall over your face making you scrunch your nose as you try to move away from the light . Just then your alarm ring making you groan at the sound as you sat up keeping your head on the headboard and stopped the alarm . Your hair was all over the place as you looked over the window where gentle breeze were blowing making you smile at the warmth it provided along with the sun.

" Good morning world " you smiled and got up from the bed and went to the washroom to do your morning routine and take a warm shower to start your day .

You got dressed after having your breakfast and went out to go to her office to complete your pending work

You got dressed after having your breakfast and went out to go to her office to complete your pending work . As you came out of the building, Bodyguards surrounded the place as one of them opened the car door for you.

" Good morning Ma'am ". " Very good morning Kevin. How are you ?" You smiled at your personal Bodyguard as you entered the car with him who went on the front seat . " I am indeed very well . What about you ? Been hectic for you isn't it ?" . You signed as you nooded " Very hectic. "

As the car stopped at GUCCI , Guards came and opened the door as you come out

As the car stopped at GUCCI , Guards came and opened the door as you come out . Nodding at them as you make your way to the entrance. Employees eyes remain widened at the sight of their boss as seeing you is like once in a blue moon thing . You nodded and bowed back at the employees with a smile in your face making them even more shocked then they already were . You went into your personalised elevator and made it to your office .