Ashes To Dust

2 days before school started

Dj's room

"I guess it's pointless to hide it any longer." Jasmine said as she was resting her head on Dj's chest.

"Yeah. I'm not gonna apologize. I prefer it this way." Dj said.

Jasmine chuckled. "So do I." She then climbed on top of him and laid her body on his. She pulled out her phone from under the pillow. Maddy and Cassie's been texting me nonstop.

"They probably wanna talk to you about me. You should text em back." Dj said.

"You sure? I mean, what if they're mad at me for not telling them about you?" Jasmine asked.

"No. No, they won't be mad at you, but they'll probably try to warn you about me." Dj said.

"Anything that I should know?" Jasmine asked.

"I've told you everything about me. My past relationships. All of it." Dj said.

Jasmine smiled and kissed Dj. "Good. I'm gonna take a shower."

"You want some company?" Dj asked.

"Yeah. I need a ride to Cassie's house, so I'll need you to take me there. It's faster if we shower together." Jasmine smirked. Without hesitation, Dj picked Jasmine up bridal style, and the teenage girl giggled. He then walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Within seconds, the couple had sex in the shower.

Kelly walked through the door and saw her parents.

"Where have you been?" Marsha asked her daughter.

"Out." Kelly said.

"Where's out?" Cal asked.

"Far from this house." Kelly said. She then walked away from her parents.

"Come back here, young lady!" Marsha shouted. "I've been calling and texting you for 3 hours, and you didn't even bother to answer your phone."

"Because I didn't wanna talk to you, mom. It can't be more obvious than that." Kelly said.

"Alright, give me your phone. You're grounded." Marsha said.

"Nice try, mom. You're almost sounding like a parent." Kelly continued walking upstairs.

"Hey, sis." Nate greeted Kelly.

"Eat shit, Nate!" Kelly shouted and slammed her room door. Kelly was still angry at Nate for fighting with Connor

"I swear that girl's gonna be the death of me." Marsha said. She then looked at her second born son. "We'll only be gone for 2 days. So, no parties."

"Sure." Nate said. Cal and Marsha were going in a couples retreat, and even though Cal didn't want to, he eventually gave in.

"Where's Dj and Aaron?" Nate asked.

"Aaron's in his room, and Dj left here with some girl." Marsha said.

"Yeah, his new girlfriend." Nate said. "Her name is Jasmine Bennett."

"Nice name." Cal said.

"Just do me a favor and watch Kelly, or at least invite Lexi over to spend some time with her." Marsha suggested.

"I'll try." Nate said.

"Don't forget, you have practice later." Cal said.

"Yeah." Nate said. He had no intention of going to practice at all, but he was supposed to go with Dj.

"Alright, so we're leaving." Marsha said. "Try not to burn the house down."

"We won't." Nate said, and as soon as his parents left, he pulled out his phone and called McKay.