Warehoused'. - Pt. 13

Valentino POV

Called out of work today. Called Angel and told my baby cakes that he is running today, since Travis is out of town doing Lucifer knows what. 

We stood in front of the last warehouse. The last one on the list. If Velvet or anyone else isn't here, who knows where she could be? The warehouse was huge, but crusty. Rats swarmed one of the corners, tawny grass all around with lumps of animal shit here and there. The walls were metallic but had rust growing in the corners, and there were wooden planks covering the large building like someone didn't want anyone to see what was going on.

"You're so lucky you can't smell shit." I grumbled, glancing at vox. I had all my favorite guns and daggers, everything to help. Vox just had.. well.. Destroyer 3000.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Let's kick ass?" He offered, holding his hand out. I sighed but took his hand, and we walked into the ramshackle of a warehouse. (RAMSHACKLE WOWSIES!!) The door screamed as I opened it, and we looked around. Really, really dark with boxes here and there, and there were doors with windows near them leading to other rooms. The boxes went up to the ceiling, some were huge and even taller than me. It was like a maze.

"God, this is so cliché." Vox muttered, his eyes narrowing. I was about to add on when a door slam was echoed from the other end of the warehouse.

Me and vox exchanged looks of 'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.'

I took a silent step forward, careful enough that my heels didn't clack or click. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop, and I heard my heartbeat yelling at me. I took another step, listening in.

#random fact time. Moths have super sensitive hearing. Its hearing goes up to around 300 kHz, while a deer's best hearing range is from 0.25 kHz to 30 kHz. So, val can hear better than Al. Technically.

In the distance, I heard a faint buzzing noise, like.. like radio static. As said before, super fucking cliché. Seriously, this dick has no original ideas. I'd do something more kinky, like strap someone to a— I'm getting off tracked. My bad. I took a few more steps, heading towards the buzzing sound as vox followed behind, suspense hanging in the air. It was from behind a box, and I clenched my gun as I looked behind the box. 

A red shortwave transistor radio sat on a stool, the antennae fully extended as the static got louder. Vox peeked as well and walked to the radio, inspecting it. 

The radio cut off with a small click, and silence filled the room again.

"Pleasure to be seeing you once again, Vox." A low voice called from above us. I shot my head up, raising my gun up to the second floor balcony, aiming at the person. From the shadows, a tall red man emerged with a smile and held someone by the hair, tossing her forward and she collapsed on the ground. Velvet.

Her hair was cut to her shoulders. She had a long cut along her cheek, and blood dripped out of her mouth, and she shook, breathing heavily as she looked up at us.

I felt my heart drop out my ass, and I grit my teeth. Vox stood there, and I could hear his faint static noise as he growled underneath his breath. 

"Now, this can be simple."

"What do you want?" Vox shouted, snapping back as he held his axe by the handle.

"Your soul. Give it to me, and I shall let go the little princess of the Vees." He said, stepping forward as he pushed Vel aside with his foot. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Velvet pov

 I held myself up, barely. I glanced over at Vox, whose legs were trembling. He had a pretty sick axe, though.

"So, are you going to take the deal, or not?" Alastor said, grinning as he used his tentacles to bring him down to the lower level, leaving me all alone on the balcony. As their voices muffled out, I managed to stand myself up. I wiped the blood off from my face and stumbled over to a pile of boxes. I looked through them, rummaging around while trying to make the most little amount of noise possible.

Books, old pictures, folded clothing, a bunch of un-needed bullshit. I felt a little lightheaded, but I heard a loud crash behind me, and gunshots. Obviously they're fighting, so I need a way to help. 

If I even can.

I dug through more boxes, until finding one with multiple guns. Absolute jackpot. I grabbed the first ones I saw, a Desert Eagle MK XIX and a IWI Tavor X95. 

#random fact time. I know tons about guns, so let's talk! Or just skip this :\. A desert eagle has 7 round capacity in .50 AE and 8 round capacity in .44 Magnum. I used a .50 AE for this one, since 50 AE is the clear winner — 300gr bullet with a muzzle energy of 1449 compared to the .44 Magnum 180gr bullet with a muzzle energy of 960. Plus, it looks cooler. The IWI Tavor X95 takes AR15 style magazines, but a Gen2 Magpul PMAG would also work. Anyways I'm practically yapping now so uh.. hope you guys learnt something <33

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

VOX POV - {rewind in time 😉}

"So, are you going to take the deal, or not?" He said, using his tentacles to stomp his way down, stopping just a few feet away from us. 

"Over my dead corpse." I spat, raising my weapon. 

Before I could lunge and swipe, Val shot at Al and it flew through his shoulder. He got pretty pissed, and the radio static slowly went louder as he grew in size, his yellow grin going from ear to ear. All this for my soul? This sucks ass, man.

The giant deer swept at me, knocking me over but I quickly got up, swinging at Alastor as Valentino ceased fire. I swiped and swung again and again, and managed to cut his ankle and he toppled down. His tentacles swung, knocking heavy boxes over near me as I barely got away in the nick of time. Another tentacle grabbed me, and flew me across the room as I hit a hard surface and fell down again, dropping my axe a few feet away from me. Val shot at him again and again, the sound of the gun ringing through the empty warehouse. 

I threw my axe towards Alastor, right towards his leg but a tentacle grabbed it and swung it back to me. It sliced my shoulder deeply, and blood trickled down my shirt. I cried out in pain, static overcoming me for a second as I held the open wound. 

I picked up the axe again, dragging it as I took more steps towards the red-headed creature. My breathing was crooked, and my ribs hurt like hell ever since i got whacked against a fucking box.

"Leave.. me.. alone, you fucking— dick!" I shouted, holding myself up with the axe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bad place to end?

Yeah, bad place to end. I have a huge benchmark tmrw and it's really late, so... 

If you guys don't like the random ass facts i can remove them 

Your lucky writers block didn't jump me again 😊

Word count - 1455