general hcs

• he has long ass thick hair that tends to get tangled easily.

• though, after brushed, if you run your hands through it he will be in heaven. he loves it when you braid his hair, brush his hair, play with it, etc.

• he smells good, like so good!! when you're cuddling him he just SMELLS of vanilla and white musk.

• he's a malewife but won't admit it. since he raised marnie by himself, he know's a lot about cooking, cleaning, etc. this man can make a mean ass cake for a birthday party! strawberry cake is his specialty and he has a secret buttercream recipe he refuses to give to anyone. yes, even you.

• he hasn't gotten a haircut EVER. he loves his long hair and will never, ever cut it. but, he is super big on hair care. hair oils, rosemary water, all that good stuff.

• for my metalhead readers, you two would bond immensely over music. piers loves every genre and subgenre of metal — there will be times where he's obsessed with a certain band for a month or two, so be prepared to hear them on repeat.

• when he's performing, stage presence and energy is a MUST! he enjoys interacting with his crowd, and being chaotic on stage.

• he loves his pokémon so much, especially his obstagoon. do not separate this man from his obstagoon EVER or he will be a wreck.

• he worries about marnie all. the. TIME. he doesn't want to be too overbearing, but, ya know, he just wants to make sure his little sister is safe.

finished, let me know what you think + drop some hcs in the comments! :)