Back To Inefrno.31

Namjoon Pov

I was in my room trying to read the book but my mind is diverted and thinking about Luna deeds again and again how can she do it she get married with my brother ahhh....she is a bitch and she proved it I was in my thoughts when someone opened my door and I saw Luna standing infront of me looking down

Namjoon:don't you know how to knock? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I do but I thought I don't need permission to meet my husband *looks at him*

Namjoon:husband?really? *laughs*

Luna:look.....Namjoon I can explain ease try to understand *calm tone*

Namjoon:ahh....I don't want to listen anything Luna *rolls eyes*

Luna:but why? *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:cuz no matter what I can't love you like the first time again *serious tone*

Luna:but I still love you the same Namjoon *soft tone*

Namjoon:so....I am still your first love? *walks towards her*

Luna:yes Namjoon you're still my first love *looks at him*

Namjoon:I wish you can able to prove it to me *rolls eyes*

Luna:how should i prove it for you want me to show you my heart or my mind *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:they can also lie *chuckles*

Luna:Namjoon you never acted like that why can't you accept this like Tae and Lucy please normalize it *soft tone*

Namjoon:normalize what Luna that my wife whom I kept like Queen married my older brother crushing my pride again under her feet *gritting teeth*

Luna:its not like that Namjoon why you're not trying to understand my words *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:whatever I used to think why Queen Lilith married 4 times now I get that cuz powerful Queen's like you and your mother can't be happy with 1 or 2 man's *laughs*

Luna:I am warning you stop dragging Mother in every thing and according to this thinking what about your brother Jin and your Father King Lucifer *gritting teeth*

Namjoon:we are man's no one questions about our actions and deeds *glared*

Luna:I am feeling like I am talking to a stranger I never knew you also think like that *disappointed look*

Namjoon:huh.....I am just spilling facts Luna you really fall down from my eyes *rolls eyes*

Luna:I am regretting loving you more then Tae and Jin *glared*

Namjoon:so you do love Jin hyung wow........ *sarcastic tone*

Luna:so what you thought we married without love? *walks towards him*

Namjoon:what can I expect from a characterless women like you *gritting teeth*

Luna:I am nor characterless not at all cuz only my husband's have right to touch me or talk to me lovingly *calm tone*

Namjoon:i wish I can able to divorce you but I can't unlucky me *angrily*

Luna:aww.....but don't worry I will not irritate you more *pushed him harshly*

Saying this she walked out of my room and I was stilling thinking about her words she loves Jin hyung ahhh....I am really feeling betrayed she ruined my pride by marrying my older brother I can never forgive her for that I know she will come back tome soon

--*Meanwhile*--

Jin Pov

It's already late midnight and everyone is sleeping peacefully my Luna is also sleeping this is the time I should execute my plan now I smirked thinking this I slowly walked towards Luna room making sure not to wake anyone