Prologue

It all began when the Styles and Tomlinson family, both, entered a competition for the best family of the year. The Styles and Tomlinsons used to be family friends. Until the Styles manipulated the principal of the school, at the time, to make them the family of the year. You're probably thinking, What the f***?! But to them it wasn't some stupid prize, it was the publicity and popularity that they wanted.

In those days, the Styles and Tomlinsons strived to be the best. That's one of the reasons they clicked. It really hurt the Tomlinsons that their own "friends" would do such a thing. So them started a Fuad, one where they competed for everything.

Ever since the Fuad started they rarely saw each other, talked to each other, well they hardly did anything that involved each other; except try beat each other.

Everyone in the family, be it the Styles family or Tomlinson family, knew the key to life, now part of their instinct, to NEVER EVER mix with the opposite family. Be it groups at school, neighborhood friends, but according to Louis and Harry, there wasn't a rule for parties...

What happens when Louis and Harry meet at a party, and love at first sight kicks in? What happens to all those years of being told to always stay away? If the families are enemies, then why do Louis and Harry balance each other? What would their parent's say?...

What happen when they are caught?