Louis William Tomlinson

Hi! I'm Louis. Let me tell you about myself. Zayn and Liam are my best friends. I'm, you could say "popular", wanted by every girl and boy, smart, funny and, well... Rich. You could say I'm a rich bitch and I know it, but I'm a Tommo (Tomlinson). My family is one of the richest in Doncaster. Besides our rival family: the Styles. Our family hates them. I've never really met a Styles myself, but my mum told me to NEVER EVER speak to one. She said they will ruin my life. She went so far as to say they are "the Devil's family members themselves, in 3rd Grade, I saw Anne had two horns but they hide when she hit them down." Honestly, my mum is nuts. I love her to bites but real talk, horns? Really? She is sometimes cray-cray. About my family though, I have 4 sisters: Charlotte, but we call her Lottie; Felicite, but we call her Fizzy and the twins: Daisy and Phoebe. There is another set of twins on the way, a boy (finally) and girl. I'm really excited for a baby brother, it'd be nice to have another guy in the house besides my step-dad. My mum is Jay and dad is Mark, and yah... Their both surgeons, so our family isn't really struggling like some. But yeah, I'm just living the dream. With my best mates Liam Payne and Zayn Malik, also pretty loaded, were the motherfuckers that run that bitch we call school. I'm not this vulgar around my parents but I guess cuss words aren't really a big deal. Unless they are said to an adult, otherwise, fuck that shit. I'm sassy but only around people that I feel deserve sass, I think I'm funny, I am most definitely a jock (I'm on the footsie team), I am a musician and love songwriting and singing, plus I'm hot. When I say I love music and am a musician, I mean I am part of the glee club, do piano an play a little bit of guitar and I am part of the drama club. Did I mention I love acting. Now I might come off as one of those carefree motherfuckers that don't give a shit about school, but I'm not. I strive for a frequent A+. Nothing else. I take school work very seriously. My parents want me to be a good example for my younger siblings. I really want to make my parents proud. Is that wrong, thriving on my parents pride. I just want love an approval from them. My family has a reputation to uphold. I'm not going to jeopardize it. I'm a Tommo through and through.

Tommos ALWAYS avoid Styles.