She changed him

"Jeremy! I l-love you so much!" you said as tears rolled down your face, "I love you too (Y/n)" he said quietly before kissing your forehead. he said with a smirk. "J-Jear c-can we go home?" you said happily crying. "Of course" he said as he kissed you once more. You and Jeremy got home, and sat on the couch and about to kiss again. Or that was until Vincent, Mike, and Fritz walked in, Fritz sat a box of doughnuts on the table and winked at you, God damn it! you though not another. "What did you and (Y/n) do tonight~" Vincent said mockingly, Jeremy swallowed down fear and said! "_stuff"" he said with a doughnut in his mouth, quickly he swallow and repeated, "ENGAGED!" Jear put his arm around you and pulled you close, "just stuff" he said quietly before kissing you softly. " Mike you were right she did change him, a lot" Fritz said. "Well see y'all later I guess" Mike said as the group walked out the apartment. Jeremy "fell" onto your in a instant and kissed you, something was different though but you ignored it. You let out a moan which surprised Jeremy, he did the same thing again and once again you moaned. An idea popped into Jeremy's head. "Hey (Y/n), wanna have some fun?"

Sorry this chapter was so short but I will update later  WARNING IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT OR LEMONS DON'T READ THE NEXT CHAPTER