The Start Of The War

It all started after the kidnapping of Queen Poppy.

King Branch hastily ran to Mycenae from Sparta to try and convince his brother, King Clay, to try and get Poppy back from the prince of Troy, Prince Creek. Branch ran and ran until he arrived at the gates of Mycenae. He swiftly walked to the palace or "The Royal Pod" and requested that he talk with the King immediately. He walked into the throne room and saw his brother doing some paperwork "Your majesty, the King of Sparta is here to see you...For some reason.." The assistant said and walked away. Branch watched the troll leave and then looked back up at the King. Clay looked at Branch "What's wrong..?" "Poppy, she's been kidnapped by the prince of Troy...!" Branch replied. Queen Viva's eyes widened and shouted "What?!?" Branch covered his ears and nodded "You heard me right.." The Queen got up and paced around quickly "Well we need to help her...!" Clay gently took Viva's hand and sat her down. "..Why did you come to us..?" Clay asked and looked at King Branch. '..Because I ask that we declare war on Troy...!" Clay looked at his brother with a skeptical look. "..Are you being serious right now...?" Branch nodded "Yes, I am being very serious right now" Clay stared at Branch for a moment then sighed "Fine, fine, we'll help you get your wife back.." Branch smiled "Thank you!"