🚂A ride on the train of doom🔥

I hate trains.
They are loud, Stinky, and cramped. but this one, has to be the WORST I have been on. Cause it's leading me to total and udder embarrassment.

I'm Astrid but every one calls me Astra, and my mom is forcing me to go to the school her and my dad met. Dinsmore academy- School for the powerful and promising.

It's basicly like Hogwarts, How to train your dragon and Camp half blood had a Baby.

They usually only except the people blessed by or that are children of God's. But every once in a while, they except a powerful Mythic, like my dad! Oh- wait... You probably don't know what I'm talking about, do you?

Mythics are beings born of a Mythical creature, like a Mermaid or a fae, and a human. Sometimes these traits can be passed down to children of the Mythic.

My dad is a Dragon, specifically a gold one. And he is actually a head chef at the boarding school that is Dinsmore.

But back to the train.

After like, 20 minutes of sitting in silence I look at my mom

"Why are you making me go again?"

"Because this is the best school for someone like you!" She avoids eye contact and smiles a lot. She's lieing.

"You mean for a human? Not blessed by a God either. It would be better is I went to that really crappy public school near Reinas work."

"Come on you'll do great!" She takes out her hair ties and starts to do my hair.

"No. I won't."

"Not with that attitude. Besides, you don't want to leave Jaxson here alone do you?"

"Honestly, yes."

She glares at me and finishes my hair, right then I get a notification that I'm 10 minutes from Dinsmore.

I decide to text Jaxson and see if he's as excited as my mom is.

                   Jaxbin🚮

'Hey. You at dins?'

'Not yet, be there in 15.'

'Ima beat you there!'

'Dang!!!'

'Ima be honest, I don't wana beat you there..'

'Why not? What's wrong?'

'I am not strong enough to go here.'

'Yes you are! I gotta go now. But I'll talk to you at the school.'
______________________________
He goes ofline

I suddenly smack my face against the seat in front of me, we stopped.

"I told you to wear your seat belt."

"Yea.... I should've listened. Sorry mom.."

She looks at me like I'm an alien

"Okay, can we go home now?"

"Nice try, No."

"Dang..."

We stand up and grab our stuff. She grabs her purse and I grab my messenger bag.

As we step out of the train car I put my sunglasses on. I hate having blue eyes....

I walk up to the massive doors of the castle like school.

"Okay Astra.. You got this.. They won't let you die during hand to hand..."

As I keep breathing and hear screaming and cameras flashing.

'Paparazzi?' I look over to the sounds to see two girls one has pin straight black hair held up by a white Bobby pin and one has curly, rainbow hair.

"That's Roma, Roma spells. She's been blessed by like... Every god of love or beauty." The voice is high pitched and has a slight Italian accsent.

I jump, and turn around to see a boy with fluffy brown hair and mostly sage green cloths.

"Oh- sorry! Didn't mean to startle you. I'm Gios!"

He grabs my hand and shakes it violently.

"Pleasure to meet you...?"

I take my hand back and shake it off, his hands are covered in dirt.

"GIOS!!!"

A girl with brown hair and freckles storms up to Gios, she's holding 2 bags and 4 sheets of paper

"STOP LEAVING ME TO GRAB YOUR STUFF."

She looks at me as she throws one of the bags at Gios.

"Who are you?"

"Uhm... I'm Astra...?"

"Oh. I'm Olivia. But call me Olive."

She puts out her hand and I shake it. She's a lot more calm then Gios.

"Are you guys like... Siblings?"

"Half siblings."

"Ohhhh. That makes a lot more sense."

I get a text from Jaxson

'Where are you?'

And text him back and start to here fast footsteps that are getting louder, when..... I'm on the floor with a golden retriever boy hugging me to death.

"JAXSON.WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT TACKLE HUGGING ME.!"

he frowns and stands up

"Only do it when your near a soft object.."

"That's right-"

I get cut off by the speakers lining the walls of the school screetching before cutting to the voice of what sounds like a around 30 year old woman

"ALL FUTURE ATTENDANCE, PLEASE HEAD TO CLASS ROOM 206 FOR THE WRITTEN TEST."

Jaxson helps me up and holds my hand as floods of teachers and students rush by trying to get to 206.

Gios is running on the railing while olive is no where to be seen.

"Whelp... Let's get this over with..."