Chapter 9

It was the weekend and San was planning something for Wooyoung and he needed him out of the house for this so he had Yunho come get Wooyoung and take him out shopping while he and the others set up everything. Wooyoung and Yunho went to different places shopping and looking around. "I'm glad we could hang out Yunho!" Wooyoung said "But are you sure those bags aren't heavy? You're pregnant after all," "Call down I'm not that heavily pregnant yet it's been like 4 days." Yunho said, "I don't want to be treated differently because of my pregnancy."

"Okay okay, there's an ice cream shop let's get some ice cream. Wooyoung said, the two went to the ice cream shop and got their favorite ice cream flavors. They then sat down and enjoyed it. Yunho checked the time on his phone. "Woo I think we should head back to your house but first let's go to mine so you can change into the outfit you bought." He said, Wooyoung shrugged and decided to not question it.

After Wooyoung changes at Yunho's house, the two go back to Wooyoung's house and when Wooyoung opens the door he is met with rose petals scattered across the floor. He followed the petals that lead outside to a table with a candle light and San holding a rose. "San? Did you do all this for me?" Wooyoung asked, San nodded his head and handed the him the rose. "I did all this to thank you for being the best boyfriend."

"I fucking love you San." Wooyoung said hugging him, San gave him a kiss on the lips. Neither any of them wanted to let go but eventually they did, "Did you do all this by yourself?" Wooyoung asked, "No I had Yunho take you out shopping for the and then Mingi and Jongho set up the table and Yeosang and 2 of my other friends helped aswell. "Other friends?" Wooyoung asked in a confused tone, "Oh they were my friends that I met when i first came to school. They graduated last year they're in the first year of university now. Maybe I'll introduce you to them sometime."

After  that they spent the night eating and talking and them they went to bed.