•*= Chaos =*•

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Eugh..." I slowly opened my eyes, but I immediately realized that all around me it was dark and there was no light.

"Ek-" I could still feel a slight glitch in my body.

"You're awake" A woman's voice made me immediately look for the source of the voice.

"Don't worry, we will meet soon" Slowly this place turned white.

"Wha- who are you? What happened to me?" I asked confused, then closed my eyes because the white light was getting brighter.

"You'll find out later"

°
°
°

"(Y/n)..." Someone's voice was not very clear calling me.

"(Y/n)?"

"That voice...seems familiar" I muttered softly.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" I slowly opened my eyes.

"Who keeps calling my name?" I got up from the floor to a sitting position, rubbing my head gently.

"(Y/n), thank goodness you're okay!" It turned out that Ragatha and Pomni were right in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

"Your body suddenly appeared irregular colored squares like-"Ragatha panicked.

"Colorful boxes?...you mean Glitch?"

"Y-Yeah! You wouldn't be abstracted would you?"Pomni asked worriedly.

"Wha- no way. I just got here, I don't want to be thrown away right away!" I said a little scared when I heard the word "abstracted"

"(Y/n)...why have you changed?" Ragatha asked taking a few steps back.

"Change? What do you mean-" I noticed the appearance of my legs was different.

"R-Ragatha is right, why have you changed?" Pomni also stepped back closer to Ragatha.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm fine, right? It's just my appearance that's changed, right?" I panicked too.

"Here no one can change things with their own will, except..." Ragatha looked at me.

"Caine...Caine! Yes, he must have done this to me" I breathed a sigh of relief, then stood up.

"Don't worry, I don't feel any pain... the glitch is gone too" I said cheerfully.

"Okay, I'm glad you're okay." Ragatha smiled slightly.

"Let's go find Caine"

"He must have gathered in the front hall along with the others." The three of us started walking to the circus hall.

"Btw...Caine's got a new adventure today, and judging by what he's been teasing. It seems like it's gonna be a fun one," said Ragatha cheerfully.

"Yes! New adventures! And new problems"I thought with a hint of evil intent.

In short we were already in the circus hall >>>

"Today's adventure is...Candy Carrier Chaos!" Said Caine with a small effect around him.

"Candy...Chaos?"

"That's right! The Candy Canyon Kingdom's been robbed of their most valuable resource- maple syrup!" Bubble came over took the bottle of maple syrup out of his mouth then put it back into his mouth.

"It's up to you to bring the rotten bandits who stole it, to sweet buttery justice!"

"An entire kingdom of candy? Sounds sticky"