chapter 1

Bell rings....... Good morning teacher .... Good morning sit everybody today I'm gonna teach the topics I couldn't finish last class........ ..

   I was looking from the window there was a bird nest on a big tree near the window the bird was feeding it's children one by one .  
   Teacher: okay now class remember each and every point I'm teaching because it will help you in exams because if you listen to it really carefully now then you won't even need to go and study it back in your home it will be enough.. ....... Ling bao stand up what are you peeking at instead of listening.
Bao:   ughhhh miss  .......
Teacher : go outside.... And kneel down on your knees till this class finishes and dont forget to raise both of your hands.

Bao : yes miss ughhh  .....

Tiptoe tiptoe..... Tiptoe

Are you getting a punishment? She smiled and asked yes that was the first time i saw her, her eyes turned into a moon when she smiled and her fringes blew swiftly because of the light breeze that came her face was shining as of the star.
   What is your name she asked , it's ling bao,
What did you do to get this punishment she smiled and said.
Bao: I was looking at the bird that was feeding it's children, jiejie what is your name? I asked
   Oh my name it's liu jin bei from 10th grade I have to go back to my class now enjoy your punishment she said  teasingly and left .
    Liu jin bei i uttered again and again even though she was older than me i felt very different about her than other people who were older than me it was the first time i felt like this my heart was beating fast and my face became hot i didn't know back then what happened to me but now I can say that i was blushing hard .