red woman 👠

This story is based on a real incident which taked place in Gujarat , India .

Once upon a time there was a society which had row house in it the people there was very friendly and simple .

In one of the house there one old lady was living with her son and daughter in law they were in their room and the old woman was sleeping in first floor of the house one day , the old woman can't sleep and wake up to drink some water so she gone to drink water and after she drank water she came on her bed and there was a small window behind her bed . As she can't be able to sleep  she looked out the window and suddenly she hear a noise of  "anklet" she saw a lady , wearing a red saree going through the dark road  the old lady thought she must be the lady who live in another house.

On the next day . The old lady asked the lady who live in another house who's name was Mary . Mary said no I was not there and I didn't wear saree , the old lady was in shocked .

After some days, one man who was also live in that society came late because of some work he was going in his house suddenly he also hear noise of anklet  and he turned back he saw a shadow of someone he asked who is there he doesn't got any response suddenly the loud noise of laughing came under his ear and he run fast towards his house as the man was a bp patient he was very scared .

No one knows what happened next ....

If you know who was the red woman where she disappeared suddenly and why she  can't show her face anyone???? So many questions is there if you know let me know, byieeee 🤌🏻

Thankyou friends 💗✨

I hope you like the story. Please follow me for more upcoming best stories ....

Do follow me on Instagram: itz_ishika.28