Summer: Chapter 2

"Hi!"

"Hey"

_____________________________________🌔________________________________________

Chapter 2: Double Trouble

Hizashi watched the two boys walk down the block until they were out of his view. "They grow up so fast..." He whispered, but not low enough for Aizawa to not hear him. " And yet it seems like they haven't changed a bit..." "It seems like yesterday when we picked they up from the orphanage, or even from their first day at kindergarten. Its hard to watch them grow but its apart of life and we cant do anything about it" Aizawa said, startling his husband. " But we cant just stare at them, we also have jobs to get too, sadly". Hizashi huffed reluctantly but listened to his husband's words, heading to their shared closet to change into his work clothes. Aizawa worked as a high school teacher, which meant he still had to deal with his children's shenanigans since he worked at the school they went to : UA . Hizashi on the other hand got to work as a radio host at one of the most popular radio stations in Japan so he at least did have to deal with screaming children 24/7, but they both still loved they're jobs, they wouldn't change it for the world.

" It's been soooo long since we've seen each other! I missed you a lot you know." Izuku said to his friend. " Yeah, i missed you too nerd..."  Katsuki answered. His eyes glued to Izuku's hand that was still placed on his arm. Katsuki has always liked him, he doesn't even think he can stop liking him.  He liked how in shape he was, he liked that, even though they were the same height, he felt like Izuku towered over him. He liked his big expressive eyes and how he would dye his hair a dark green to match said eyes. He liked how Izuku brought out his soft side, he liked that they both had a rebellious personality and how they would do the craziest things that their stupid brains could think off. He liked how Izuku would say his name: "Kacchan!" " Katsuki" "Katsuki" "Katsuki!!" Izuku screamed into his ear, startling him out of his trance. " Dude what the fuck was that for?!" Katsuki shouted. " I was trying to get you to hurry because the gates are closing !" "SHIT!" 

_____________________________________🍎________________________________________

"Of course. Honestly I'm not surprised to see you two in my office on the first day at school" Nezu, their really pale, really short principle was writing up their detention slips, because unfortunately for the two boys, the Gard that was closing the gate wasn't the kindest and reported them to the front office. And even worse, Nezu hadn't let them go with just a warning like they had hoped, instead they had to stay back after school that Wednesday to clean up one of the classrooms , that was notoriously filthy mind you, until it was squeaky clean. " You two better be glad your good students or else I would have kicked you out already" Nezu said sternly. Then he gave them a light chuckle " Alright, get out of here, get to class "  "Yes sir!" The boys scurried out of the office, waiting to turn the corner before bursting out in giggles. "Do you actually want to go to class ?" Katsuki asked, a smirk already forming on his face. " No.....BUT its homeroom and my dad is the homeroom teacher and if he finds out I'm not in class he will kick my ass. That rhymed too so you know I'm right." "Alright then. Lets get moving loser" 'Whatever"

(600 words without counting these 🐍)