Chapter 6. Can you help me

In the morning when he woke up, it was 6:30 am and yawning, he went to have a glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey first. Here's one small kettle for him to have lukewarm water with a few more basic things present.

After that he goes and freshens up to changing in trousers and tee. It's his jogging time and he likes to run with time being a peculiar time management person. When he steps out from another door opening outside he finds his assistant as well as a personal bodyguard, Manoj standing there.

Flashing a cut nod small smile he walks with him toward the lawn and they jog together while talking about a few business things and his schedule. He also clears his evening schedule as he needs to go to drop his wife to her parents house for a ritual after the reception takes place in the afternoon.

When he returns back from jogging he sees his nephew, Rahul, coming from somewhere. “Hey, good morning Rahul… Where were you all these days?”, he inquires taking him off guard. “Ummm.. uncle. Good morning. I-I was just on a long trip with my friends. But I didn't know you'd marry without me. The moment I got the news, I came running here”, he says with a fake smile.

Manoj scoffs at his smile and rolls his eyes on his sugar coated love. “Why would sir wait for an asshole like you? It's his wedding not yours, you idiot”, he mumbles in his head.

“I'm sorry. Everything was too fast”, Rajveer says with an apologetic smile. “It's okay. Btw who is my aunt? Won't you make her meet with me?”, he asks and Rajveer hesitates. He doesn't know if his wife is awake yet or not and plus if she would like to meet him so early or not. “It's okay. I'll meet her at the reception. Btw, what's my aunt's name? I hope you don't mind me asking”, he says with a cocked brow, curious to know about that girl.

“It's Ah—”, words remain stuck inside his mouth as Manoj, hating his sight, interrupts Rajveer and ushers him to leave. While Rahul glares at Manoj knowing he intentionally cut them between and take him away with an excuse.

“Manoj, what's so urgent that you want to say?”, Rajveer asks him, as they walk a few steps ahead. “Pardon sir. But there's nothing to say”, Manoj replies with a lower gaze and he chuckles lightly.

“You are too smart”, he compliments. “That's why I'm with you sir”, he replies and Rajveer smiles again.

Manoj escorts him to his room and informs that in a few hours he will send his dress and Ahana's dress to their room. And for now, he will go and check the arrangements and make sure the security is tight. Rajveer nods and while talking instead of the secret room door he walks inside with the main door catching Ahana off guard.

“Ahahahaahhaaa…”

She screams at the top of his lungs giving Rajveer a mini heart attack as his hands in reflex reach for his chest and he glues his back to the door. ‘What the fuck?’, he screams in his head. And eyes at Ahana who was struggling with the knots of her blouse.

She didn't know the blouse she picked up had a knot at back and now was struggling, standing with her wet hair strands in front of the mirror. The white saree with silver glittering work patches at places were adorning her beauty. Complimenting her fair look perfectly and blending well with her simple but exquisite look.

Rajveer evidently gulps making his Adam's apple move. His eyes check her out toe to head as if preying over her like a hungry beast.

A cold shiver runs down her spine and gulping she tries to hide herself from his eyes but unknowingly exposed her whole bare back peeking through the mirror at him

A cold shiver runs down her spine and gulping she tries to hide herself from his eyes but unknowingly exposed her whole bare back peeking through the mirror at him. Ahana's heart beats softly against her chest while Rajveer’s went wild. That bareback of her was tempting, seducing his hardcore manly aura which generally resists any girl but not his wife.

Damn… What the hell are you doing, Ahana? Wasn't this supposed to be a Compromised Marriage?
Fuck… breathe Rajveer, ..breathe!, he kept on chanting it to himself.

He found his breath rate dropped rapidly with Ahana nibbling over her lips in nervousness. She had no mercy on him and was making it hard for him to even stand still. He couldn't help but feel seduced with her naivety.

“W-Why are y-you staring at m-me like tha..t? And how come you appear in my room like that?” Ahana stutters, feeling equally aroused by her husband's well built muscled body and sharp features. ‘How the hell did I not notice this?’, she questions herself.

“Um... I-- I ... ", words felt stuck in his mouth but forcing himself to speak seeing her cute round eyes he asked her something else. "Why are you so h-ho…wet and tense?”, he quickly grips over the slip of his tongue but unknowingly makes her flushed. As yes undoubtedly she was feeling wet seeing her husband in a sleeveless tee which was drenched with his sweat, giving a nice contour of his well built muscles.

“Huhhh… Sorry!”, saying she turns her face away as their eyes meet and heat escalates through their body. And unknowingly flashes her bare back toward him.

Rajveer felt his throat getting dry while his heart beat accelerated, audibly ringing in his ears. The scene of her back fully clear to his naked eyes made it hard for him to look away as now the pearls like shining tiny drops of water droplets enchants him.

“Ahana…. Pl-eas-e cover yourself”, he mutters out loud in a hoarse voice and looks away feeling some foreign sensations creep at his body. While her ears and face went red with the embarrassment flushing over her and she quickly draped her saree’s free side over her.

“I'm sorry… actually this stupid blouse is not getting hooked only”, she mumbles and his lips form in a ‘O’ shape, understanding her condition. “If it's that tough, change it”, he suggests and she pouts.

“But I like this. It's so cute!”, she mumbles in a low voice and he hears it. “Then wait… let me call someone”, he suggests and she smiles slightly at his suggestion.
But then she remembers she has been troubling the maids since morning. And now she doesn't want to bother them anymore when the one who send them off was her only.

Won't it be kinda stupid of me to call them again? What will they think about me?

“Um...No.. please stop. Don't call them”, she says and he pauses. “Can you help me with it instead of them”, she mumbles and Rajveer's breath hitched.

What? Me...?

He was perplexed to know that his little wife who was ready to do a war last night was willing for him to help her with the saree. Scratching the back of his neck he looks confused and nervous. When Ahana reading his face bit her lower lip lightly, cursing herself internally.

"Will you or not?", she asks with a batting eyes and Rajveer gulping hard just stares at her with bewilderment feeling his knees wobble.

"Umh..."