ᴄʜ-26 ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ [ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ]

⚠️R*pe/ Sex without consent⚠️

Please skip if you're sensitive to such words or scenes. Read at your own risk

____________________________________________________________

Joong: "My love, I think it's time I give you a bath."

Joong whispered, picking Dunk up with ease as he walked towards the bathroom.

Dunk: "Wait, what? I can do it myself."

Joong: "With that ankle? Of course, you can't, love."

Dunk's voice quivered with unease as Joong gently placed him down beside the bathtub. His heart raced with apprehension, the thought of being vulnerable in Joong's presence sending shivers down his spine.

Joong: "I want to take care of you, Dunk. Let me do this for you."

Joong's tone was soothing, but Dunk couldn't shake the feeling of dread that washed over him like icy water. His mind raced with a thousand scenarios, each one more terrifying than the last.

Dunk: "I-I don't need your help. Please, just let me be."

But Joong's smile remained unwavering, his eyes filled with an unsettling mixture of affection and possessiveness.

Joong: "Trust me, Dunk. I won't hurt you. I just want to take care of you."

As Joong began to undress him, Dunk's heart pounded in his chest, his fear threatening to consume him whole. In that moment, he realized that escape was no longer an option. He was trapped, at the mercy of a man whose love bordered on obsession.

Joong: "You're so beautiful, Dunk. I've always wanted to take care of you like this." 

Joong whispered, his breath warm against his skin.  His hands moved down to cup Dunk's hips, lifting him effortlessly and lowering him into the steaming water. Dunk felt a shudder of revulsion course through him as Joong's hands slid over his body, his skin prickling at the other man's touch. He tried to pull away, but Joong held him firmly in place. 

Dunk: "Please... don't..."

Joong smiled down at him, the expression eerie in the soft light of the bathroom. Joong purred, reaching for a washcloth and a bottle of soap.

Joong: "I'm just trying to make you feel better, my love. It's not so bad, is it?"

Dunk trembled as Joong's hands slid over his shoulders, the warm water making his skin feel even more exposed. He tried to keep his breathing steady, to not give away the terror that threatened to overwhelm him. Dunk stammered, his voice barely audible above the sound of running water.

Dunk: "I-I don't want this."

Joong leaned in, his lips close to Dunk's ear. His touch became more insistent, his hands roaming freely over Dunk's chest and stomach, the soapy cloth leaving a trail of slippery sensation in its wake.

Joong: "But I want this for you, my love. Don't you trust me?"

Dunk closed his eyes, trying to block out the sensation of Joong's hands on his body. He could feel the other man's breath against his neck, and it sent shivers down his spine. 

Dunk: "Please, just leave me alone."

Joong's hands continued to move over Dunk's body, his touch growing more insistent and possessive.