yes I do🌸

In a big stadium like place where soo many dancers are hyping up and cheering for the main performance of the day.
Which is done by no other than the most beautiful ceo PARK JIMIN😘.

The beauty comes in when the light turn off.

The performance started, there are other backup dancers also but the angle in centre has blown everyone's mind.

Everyone is recording so the cheer become more and more when they keep there eye's on the beauty.

The way he just sway his hips is soo eye catching, his eyes are moving in rhythm of music, just like deep forests can make someone loss his tracks jimin's eye is distracting. His expressions are like a nine tail fox to which one can see but cannot think properly.

Jimin is feeling the music in his heart every time it's pump blood. It's a kind of numbness he feel when his foot moves, he loves when he dance. For him dancing means blessings from heaven.

After the performance ended, he hurriedly left after thanking to every staff members and promising to attend tonight club party.

It's evening and has to go to office again due to some urgent meeting with a new clients. But being as usual he has no heart to go there and attend it but have to cause his father will beat him if won't do.

Being a ceo was never his choice but like everyone's life problems he has his also. He wants to dance and enjoy his youth not waste it in meetings. If he had to do this then what the point of being only son of kea groups.

Well leave it cause what happened is happened no going back at all. He sighed and enter his office building. His secretary,right hand and HR all were waiting for him started going to him with worried expression.

Jimin: what happened huhhh what with this face miss kiz( secretary).

Kiz: sirr Mr. Soon is looking like a mad dog who need bone from his owner. We are scared to face him, he is waiting for you in conference hall.

HR: look like he wants to take his shares back as from months his products are not in good sales.

Jimin: no i can't let this happens or else papa will kill me for sure ohhhh god. Let's go.

(For those who think jimin didn't change his upper pic outfit then no you are wrong he has changed but into something which is more like a party wear than office cause he need to attend club.)

If someone see they will think they are friends who gossip not boss and employee. But there is something his secretary didn't tell him that not only mr.soon but other clients also wants to withdraw there shares.

They enter and everyone were shocked to see jimin who is wearing something revealing