Chapter 1: The Grey Line

To say that Skyler had to have no contact with anyone outside of his own mother was a massive understatement. In fact, he had to make it as believable as possible by posting to Twitter that he has been so appreciative of the opportunities given to him by Hunter and the rest of the WWE fans, ending it with a hiatus. Furthermore, whenever he had to go out in public, he had to use his crotches and a cast to sell the kayfabe whenever fans would see him in public, saying little to nothing about when he could come back to the ring and compete once more. He not only had to hide it from the fans, he had to hide his return from Rey and his family, and yes even Dominik. Just because he is in a heel group doesn't mean that he isn't really his enemy in real life.

In fact, Skyler was ecstatic to see the crowd's reactions towards Dominik's heel turn that he couldn't be happier for his closest friend. But then there was Aalyah, she would pester him for hours to try and get something out of the Filipino wrestler, but he wouldn't budge even an inch to her. So after some time, she decides to let it be and be patient with what was to come, and what that was, is a whole new change in character for Skyler.

You see, Skyler always liked to appeal to the crowds as a Face, he always enjoyed being a Face, the roaring cheers whenever he would pull off a high risk maneuver to wow the audience, it was an experience he can never get tired off. But he knew deep inside his heart that people can change, and it was time for a new gimmick that he thought he could try out, a once broken man turned into something that sought to bring vengeance, much some superheroes and anti-heroes in comics, in fact he had thought of this gimmick long before he had become a Face all across the world.

Now, he is able to make that a reality, bringing it into WWE and hopefully able to give something unique that stands out from the likes of Bray Wyatt(May He Rest In Peace), Sting, or Kane and the Undertaker. He didn't want to be a copycat of any of them, he knew that he had to stand out, so he consulted with video games as his main inspiration, and so was playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, specifically the Jack the Ripper DLC, and to say that the character of Jack was such a masterful portrayal of a rogue assassin turned psychopathic killer. And so, he sought to combine this with his idea of a morally grey character to which Hunter had absolutely loved with obvious worries due to Skyler being such a hit as a Face.

However, the Filipino had to reassure the CEO that he could pull off such a character for all the fans to love, and so Hunter let him have at it.

(WWE BACKLASH, May 7, 2023)

After such a long time waiting, training, and biding his time for the fateful day to return as his alter ego, Skyler is seen backstage in his personal room that he had requested to keep the secrecy up, making sure to keep off social media to sell the act even more. Today was the day when the Latino World Order and Judgement Day feud was coming to a climax and was set in Puerto Rico, and hearing the cheers of the crowd has gotten Skyler more nervous than he could ever be. Heck, even his mother was surprised at how loud the crowd was cheering that it was almost like she was seeing it live and not on the television.

It was no secret that the fans in Puerto Rico are loving the energy, not to mention the many matches that have been in store for them to watch, but the main matches that were going to definitely be great ones are Zelina Vega, a fellow LWO member and Puerto Rican, vs Rhea Ripley, the Judgement Day's only female competitor, and Dominic's "Mami" so to speak for the WWE Women's Championship. There was also the match between Bad Bunny and Damian Priest, both who used to fight side by side against Miz and Morrison, now turned enemies with the latter being a member of the Judgement day and the former being a part-time LWO member.

A definitely stacked lineup of matches, but Skyler knew that in order to make a huge impact back into the ring, he had to interfere in the match against Bad Bunny and Damian Priest. He was told that the LWO and Judgement Day were gonna have an all out brawl since it was a San Juan Street Fight, so it's like any other No DQ match. And so, with a determined look on his face, Skyler puts on his face paint, a crudely made mask that was meant to look crude, and a wide-brimmed hat and a hooded cloak to finish the look.