" In the darkness of my room. "

(ignore the top picture 😇 its jst me and my friends. )

Can you spot the lyrics? >:3
(i might do like three bits max every chapter unless something big is going on.)

Also, these chapters will be short!!
literally typed this off the spot when i had 10 or so minutes left before getting to school.
☀️⭐️ SUN
—————————
I sat on my bed, in the darkness of my room, in my warm futon, in this dreamy nightmare. I stare at the dusty ground, how have I become this way? I don't know, all I know is that I am further further sinking in.

I sigh, no longer cleaning, I've really lost my coping mechanisms honestly. Having to deal with the insanity . . whatever. I stand up and walk into Moon's room, it was empty of sentient beings— other than the computers im pretty sure, I walked over to the computer that took form of the ballon boy arcade machine. I stared at it for a moment, hallucinations tugging at my vision.

Then I see on the other side of a familiar screen,
someone evily scheming a destructive seige.

Eclipse.
I know he's no longer a big problem for us . . but im starting to hallucinate him being evil again and I dont know why . .
I can't help but wonder . . whats inside these walls?
In the gaps of broken curtains,
Abuse?
The Blues?
I don't really know . .

I shake my head, stop it Sun! Bad lays chip! >:(
Sighing once more i exit the room before Moon could return and ask what I was doing, laying down on the couch I was sitting on approximately ten or less minutes ago.

What has been going on with me?