6

AMARA

We saw Nari grab Jeno and pull him towards her just as the old woman broke the glass.

Shards of glass fell on the two, and Jeno pulled his jacket to shield the both of them. Meanwhile, the old woman jumped out of the window with a rake in her hand.

"Don't worry, I got her." I said, shooting her.

But she didn't die.

"Uh oh." Jeno muttered as she was about to attack him with a rake but he blocked her with his gun.

He pushed her down and Nari shot him. She gave Jeno a glare.

"See, y'all are such a good team." Estelle said. "Why do you even act as if you want to kill each other?"

"Y'all really wanna fuck, don't you?" Renjun smirked.

"What?" Jeno scoffed.

"Come on, man. Let's be real. The sexual tension between y'all is so thick, even we can feel it." Donghyuck said.

"Ew." Nari made a disgusted face. "I have standards."

"Uh, huh, you're the one who was dating Doyun, not me." Jeno scoffed.

"Atleast I'm not the one who is fucking around anybody and everybody and who is susceptible to STDs." Nari kicked his leg.

"Oh, god, quit it." Siyeon rolled her eyes before jumping inside the room through the broken window.

Just then the others heard something breaking down. They all rushed inside to see a man breaking down a wall with a huge hammer.

Nari shot him once and tried to reload her gun, but he was advancing towards her, planning to attack her from behind.

Jeno shot him once, but because he was wearing some sort of weird donkey mask, he wasn't that hurt. Jeno ran up to him and stabbed him in his neck and pushed him down the window.

We saw a few more men near our window.

"Watch out!" Mark pulled Stella towards him, as one of the men tossed an axe in her direction.

"What the fuck, not again." Sohee groaned.

She shot one in the head, making him fall down the ladder he was climbing on.

"Too many of them." Jaemin muttered.

Jisung shot another one, and grabbed his axe and stabbed him. Meanwhile, I shot the one who tried to attack Jisung.

Lily jumped down and shot a man once, but he almost knocked the gun out of her hand.

"Shit!" She muttered, and kept shooting until he died.

"I found something." Chenle said, grabbing a piece of wood. "I think its a missing piece for all those levers for the windmill thingy."

"The levers aren't for the windmill." Renjun said. "It's for that gate. It'll open the way to the lake."

"He's right." Estelle nodded, grabbing the wood from Chenle. "Come on."

We all ran back to the room where the levers were. Estelle fit the wooden piece into a gap where we believed it would fit.

And then, Siyeon pulled the lever.

"Oh, god! It's open!" Donghyuck pointed out of the window.

"Let's fucking go!" Jeno grabbed Nari's hand and pulled him along.

We all jogged across the wooden bridge over the lake.

"I see another gate." Stella said. "But there's a cart in front of it."

"No worries we can push- EW!" Mark gagged, and threw up in the corner.

"Oh, my god, are you okay?" Stella patted his back.

"These people are fucking disgusting." Jaemin said, covering his nose.

The cart had a decaying bull in it.

"Guys. Hold your breath, and let's push it aside." Sohee said.

We all nodded, and took a deep breath, holding it. Mustering up all our force, we started to push it aside.

Once we pushed it aside, we decided to go ahead.

We started jogging along the path in the forest.

"There's someone on the bridge." I said, pointing to the bridge above us.

Just then, I was pulled behind, as there was a hut on the cliff above us, which blasted.

"Oh, give me a break." Jisung groaned.

We started running the other way when a man jumped down from the cliff.

"Come on, quickly." Chenle said, and we quickly ran, leaving the man behind.

"Is this even the right way?" Lily asked.

"The right way was the one where we got attacked." Estelle said.

"There's a dead end. We have to go back." Renjun said.

"Keep your guns ready then." Donghyuck said, and we went back towards the bridge.

A man stood over all the debris waiting for us. He came to attack Siyeon with his axe but she blocked him with her gun.

Then, she shot him in his head twice.

We ran ahead, and found an old woman with a rake.

"Why are there so many old ass bitches here?" Nari pushed the woman aside after shooting her once.

"Why? You get turned on seeing them?" Jeno smirked.

"That's your sense of humour? No wonder you've been single for the past 24 years of your life." Nari scoffed.

"Can you guys just fucking stop?" Mark frowned. "It's a life or death situation and you both are literally so unserious because you're talking about what turns you on and who's single for how many years. Just stop."

"You pissed Mark off. He rarely gets pissed unless it's Donghyuck. So think about what y'all did." Stella said.

"Sorry, 'mom'." Nari rolled her eyes.

"Guys, I see someone." Sohee said. "Keep quiet."

We slowly walked towards a farm, making sure nobody saw us.