Introduction

Hey everyone!

 I hope you are all excited to know the journey of "Whispers of Destiny," and so am I.

Firstly, Let's dive into the characters who make this wonderful tale.

REYANSH SINGHANIA: A 23-year-old final-year student, who is the son of a politician. He is strong and has a cold nature but loves his friends deeply. He believes

                         "If you show your true self to everyone 

                          people will start playing with you..."

SIYA SINGHANIA : A 22-year-old girl who has just started her master's degree in the same college as Reyansh. She is simple, believes in love, and comes from a lovely family. she believes

                          "be your true self to the people who loves you

                caution: Know the people who loves you wholeheartedly first"

Reyansh is the only son of  " VEER SINGHANIA" who believes more in Reyansh's friends than him. A well-Known politician but loves his family very much. But as we know people don't get what they love Mr. Veer lost his wife during the birth of  Reyansh which made Veer numb but he took care of Reyansh wholeheartedly but the thought of loosing his beloved wife Mrs. ANITHA SINGHANIA was like a fire in his heart. Because of this he was unable to share the bond with Reyansh. He was able to give everything to his son but was unable to accept him and share the Father's love. 

Reyansh being in this environment was always lonely and he is deprived of love. He used to spend most of the time outside the house that to with his friends. From the childhood he has his one and only best friend "ABHISHEK RAJVANSH". Being his best friend he is always there for Reyansh.

"ABHISHEK RAJVANSH": A 23-year-old final-year student, who is the son of a politician. Happy, cheerful boy who always believes in love and destiny kind of things.

You might be wondering from where these two opposite poles met...So guys sometimes our own parents bring us good lifetime buddies , In the case of them as their father's are in same field they both met in a party during the childhood and now both are pursuing their final masters degree together.

"Vinod Sharma" and  "Rohit Thakur" are two of Reyansh friends who met him in college and these four are ruling the college with their talks and looks. As said Reyansh is far from this but our remaining boys are experts in this.

 Coming to our beloved Heroine........SIYA is a cheerful girl but also has sassy nature inside her and it only comes out when the situation demands. She is the only child of  " Akash Mehta " and "Archana Mehta" who loves her the most and believes in her.

GEET AGARWAL: Our beloved bestie of Siya a shy type girl but very caring and supportive. We cannot say she is an introvert but the first glimpse of her makes us think like that. She is also studying with Siya in same college and in same class.

Let us see how their lives are about to take a turn on their first day of college, I mean for girls and for the boys the first day of their final year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the cast.......

share your views through comments.....

I Hope you are excited to dive into the story......

For early updates follow me on scroll stack " Story Weaver "