First Sight💕

A girl on the bed wiggling in the sheets to wake up but failing as she wants to sleep more.

Here comes her wakeup call from the downstairs
"Arey Siya have you woke up if you not , please get up remember today is your first day in college you will get late."

"Yes, Mom I woke up I am just going to freshen up" Siya said by sitting in bed.
"Ok come fast"came the reply from her lovely mom.

Siya quickly did her morning routine and wore a yellow anarkali kurta which fits her very well.Left her hair open , done a little makeup which made her look pretty .

Left her hair open , done a little makeup which made her look pretty

The look is something like above.

She came down and went to take blessings of her father.
"So Is my girl ready for her day?"
"Yes, Dad" said siya
"Have your breakfast, Today your mom made our favorite aloo Paratha."
"Thank you so much mama" said siya when her mom came to the dining table with the bowl of parathas.
"No need of that just give me hug."
"Ooooo my lovely mom here you goo"had gave her mother a side hug.
"Ok. Now you are getting late eat fast" her father said
"Ok dad" siya said smiling.

After completing her breakfast she bid bye to the people in the house and started to her college.

She took auto and sat in it. In her way she was struck in the traffic she kept her hand on the side opening of the auto.
You can imagine like in the picture

The weather was a little windy which she liked the most she was waving her hand in the air not knowing about the grey eyes which are watching her hands intensely

The traffic signal turned green and within minutes she was in front of college. She got down and seen the beautiful person of life infront of her with a small smile on her face.

Yes,Here comes our girl duo Siya and Geet. They hugged each other and moved into the college. But they both are unaware, actually in particular Siya is unaware of the grey eyes which are starting at her from the signal.
----------------------------------------------
So guys hope you like the first chapter.
Share your views through comments.
Don't forget to vote and comment.❤️❤️❤️❤️