Episode 6 : Lost without you

Shubman went towards yashasvi.

" Yashu ! Sana kaha hai ? " he asked.

" Vo actually tilak ki goud mein hai " Yashasvi said and pointed towards tilak who was cradling Sana and trying to stop her cries .

" Sorry bhaiya , Sana ko rulane ke liye , I had no idea vo itna rone lagegi , Samaira and Vamika to kabhi nahi roti thi mere pass , esliye maine usse goud liya " Tilak said and Shubman just nodded and took Sana from his arms and got back to his seat .

Sana tightly held the collar of Shubman's shirt and dug her face deeper in his neck. She felt better in her father's embrace, but She was still crying !

" Shh! Bacha mein hu na , baba is here , ab rona band kardo c'mon " he said to her and started creasing her back .

She still didn't stop crying , she was crying as she became afraid of other people who she had never seen before.

" Princess I know you are scared of all these people , but they are good people "

Sana's cries turned into simple sobbing. It felt as if she understood what her father was saying to her .

" Don't worry bachha baba is their to protect you , No one can take you away from me , I promise , no one can will take you away from me as long as I am their " he said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Sachin and Ishan were just looking at him trying to console his little angel .

But hearing his words , his father in law , without even thinking commented
" Even I had promised my daughter once that no man has the power to take her away from me , but still someone did it " he said , still blaming him for what had happened to his own daughter.

Shubman sighed and continued creasing Sana's back .

After a while Sana stopped crying , Shubman fed her milk and she fell asleep in Shubman's arms.

Ishan laughed at this site and said " Isse to dekho kitne aaram se so rahi and also aesa lag raha hai tere shirt ka collar phatne wala hai , kitna tightly pakad rakha hai tujhe ussne apne haatho se "

Shubman smiled and replied in a low voice " Dheere bhai , So rahi hai Sana , No noise when my princess is sleeping "

Ishan gave a smile and just nodded.

Shubman showered kisses on his daughter and held her tightly making sure she wasn't disturbed by the turbulence and the people around .

Same day ,
Around 10 in Night ,
International Airport ,
Chennai .

They landed at the airport , Jugnu came and met with Shubman while Ishan first went to reunite with Aditi who was in other flight with other people's families.

Shubman accompanied him along with Sana and Jugnu .

" Adu tum and baby dono thk hona ? " Ishan said creasing Aditi's baby bump .

" Yes Yes we are fine " she said and they both held hands and were walking together.

Shubman looked at them , he instantly recalled his such moments with Sara where he used to held her hand tightly at the airports and other places , to make sure that everyone knows she was his .

He got tears in his eyes and to hide those he wore his sunglasses.

" Ye kya kar raha hai , raat ke vakt koi sunglasses pehnta hai kya ? " Jugnu asked .

" Tu abhi chalna , ye sab mat soch " Shubman said and they all left the airport.

They checked in at the hotel . And were going in their perspective rooms .