34/ Unprepared and shakin'

⩇3:34

⩇3:34

"J-Jack?! What are you doing here?" Deuce yells out his question as Jack makes his way forward, you staying in the comfortable couch you were sitting on because honestly? The couch was one of those couches you'd sit on and then stay there for an hour.

"Oh, are you...?" Azul looks up at Jacks head too look for an anemone, "No, I don't see an anemone on your head. I'm afraid we're having a staff meeting right now. If you don't have a stake in this matter, I must ask your leave for us to sort this out internally." He notifies.

Jack grows at him, tick marks appearing on his forehead. "Grrr... You think I don't have a stake in this? I was planning on studying on my own and out scoring these guys in a fair competition. And now you've ruined that. I think I DO have a stake in here!"

You let out an "Ohh" at his bold statement, he just wanted to beat them.. "Uh-oh. They've offended Jack's principles." You comment to yourself as you lean back on the couch. unintentionally tilting your hat to cover your face.

"N/N, Jack? Are you here to save us?!" Grim yells out in exhilaration, practically sparkling when he see's you sitting on the couch like it was nobody's business.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm disgusted with every last one of you." Jack says while glaring at the students, "Why would I side with the slimeball offering shady backroom deals OR the guys who chose to let others do their work for them?"

"What are you here for, then?" Ace questions, tilting his head in confusion. "Actually, I think Jack's right. He's given me the wake-up call I needed." Grim starts, "If you wanna win, you gotta snatch that victory yourself! In other words..."

"If I can snatch my contract from Azul by force and tear it up, it's null and void!" He exclaims and jumps off Deuce, readying himself to charge at Azul with all his might.

"Hey, now that you mention it..." One of the students mumble, thinking about it as another student (seemingly from Scarabia) puts his hands up in the air and with a yell- "Who needs specialties when we've got numbers?! GET HIM!"

You sweatdrop at the students, how much dumber could they get? You always feel dumb when your around Twi, and now being the one who's "smart" makes everyone look stupid.

"Dear me. I really didn't want to resort to violence, but alas. Jade. Floyd. Play with them for a bit." Azul orders them with a click of his fingers. "Understood, sir." Jade gives Azul a small bow as Floyd starts cracking his fingers, "Oh man, I get to squeeze 'em all? Ha ha, niiice."

Floyd cooed happily at the thought of squeezing so many people, but he couldn't help but let his gaze wander around the lounge. It was clear that he was searching for something.. someone he has had multiple conversations with.

"Floyd.." Jade whispered disappointed while leaning closer to his twin brother. The teal haired boy groans and looks at him with a smug smile, "I'll be gentle!" He says reassuringly before approaching you.