Ashley Ketchum from my AU

Here she is!

Meet Ashley! She's from an AU I've made where everything in the anime is exactly the same, except after Ash first became Ashley, he later on transitioned

It all first started off with her cross dressing the first time, and then after that she began questioning her gender for the rest of the Kanto and Orange Islands series. She realises her gender in Hoenn, makes big progress in Sinnoh and Unova and by the time she's in Kalos, she has fully transition and is now officially Ashley. She wears a wig from Unova to Alola but by Journeys time, she grown her hair out enough and decides to dye it blonde, just like her wig was.

She got the trans flag patch from Misty (because I headcanon her as trans anyway) just in case Ashley was to go down the same route as her, the hair pin from May, Dawn made her the dress, Iris gave her the wig and Goh helped dye her hair.

Pretty much everything else is exactly the same in this AU. She has the same pokémon (with the addition of a few fairy types), still becomes champion (although does participate in a few contests and even becomes of rival to her female travelling companions) and is just as oblivious when Serena starts crushing on her.

And yeah, that's everything I have for now in terms of this AU, hopefully I can make more stuff for this later!

Deviantart link in the comments if you want to support it on the original place I posted it!