Part- 20 Love Or Obsession?

(When Namjoon ran down here he saw Y/N crouch down on floor putting handsover her ears, closing her eyes while tears not stopping from her eyes

over her ears, closing her eyes while tears not stopping from her eyes. Other side Jimin and one of his trusted man Boemgyu giving cover to her and shooting Jungkook's men mercilessly.)

(Namjoon run to her and quickly hugged her.)
Namjoon: It's ok it's ok, calm down Y/N think it just as crackers. U know that.
(She shook her head over his chest, grabbing his shirt tightly.)

Namjoon: Don't panic am here look at me. (He hold her face in his palms and
wiped her tears. He caressed her face softly to calm her but she scream loud
when she saw Jimin's arm bleeding bcoz of a bullet. Namjoon quickly captured her lips with his and covered view from her sight, He put his palms over her ears also.)

(Meanwhile Jimin brutally dig bullets on that one guy who shoot him then look at his back to Namjoon.)
Jimin: Yahh! hyung u really think of kiss this time?.......,,, .ok sry. (He quickly zip his mouth when Namjoon give me death gaze.)

Namjoon: Just shut up and give me cover.
Jimin: *mumble* That's what I was doing from start but u were busy in kissing.
(Namjoon rolled his eyes then suddenly picked up Y/N in his arms in princess style and she look him with widen eyes.)
Y/N: Namjoon stop put me down.

Namjoon: No we going out first. (He walked out with her where she only telling him to put her down she wanna go to Jungkook.)

(Outside)

Y/N: Namjoon put me down plz

Namjoon: I will but in car .... Open the door. (he told his guard who quickly open car door. Namjoon sat Y/N inside the car then open a water bottle for her.)
Namjoon: Drink some water and no need to come out or forgot it am gonna
lock u inside.

Y/N: Joon no plz I swear I won't panic again but plz I wanna go inside.
Namjoon: U don't need to. (He said and turned around but she hugged his waist
from behind and put her head on his back.)

Y/N: Why u not listening. What.. If... . . what if u kill him. He's my brother. Am sry from his side but plz don't kill him. (She said while sobbing and Namjoon huffed then turned to her.)