Part 7

(Hope you all will like this part. Extremely sorry for the delay everyone..I couldn't update due to my exam preparation. Happy reading🤗❤️)

Scene starts in a lonely warehouse,
A guard clad in black 🖤 uniform walked down the empty corridors with a plate in his hand which had one roti on it without any side dish.

The guard placed his left thumb on a biometric lock and the door swung open. A man was lying there on the dusty floor, his hands and legs chained and his forehead having a raw wound. The man's face was not visible due to to darkness of the room.

The guard slided the food towards the man and was leaving when the man spoke in a heavy and sad voice which was filled with resignation.

"20 saalon se mujhe yaha band karke rakha hain......aakhir kyun?"

The guard(smirking): Karma kehte hain ise.....bhugto.
Saying this....the guard left and a tear flew down the man's cheek.

Midnight,
Scene shifts to Singhania Mansion,
Aarav peeped from the back door only to see wether anyone was around or not.

Aarav(in mind): Chalo haash! Koi nahi hain.....raat ke andhere mein bhaag jaata hoon kisi ko pata nahi chalega.

Aarav started walking.
Aarav(in mind): Main maanta hoon ki yeh galat hain lekin.....Preet aur Reet ka dil todna toh bohot galat hain na? Toh badi galati ko rokne ke liye...choti galati hi sahi. Badi dadi se maar hi kha loonga...koi baat nahi...lekin Preet se shaadi nahi karunga....

"Ahh!"screamed Aarav as he bumped into someone and fell back.
Aarav(rubbing his nose): Oo..ouch! Naak tod di meri....dekh kar nahi chal sakte?
"Tu jaa kaha raha tha?"asked the person.
Aarav looked up only to find Ayush standing there with stern expressions.
Aarav(nervous): Pp...pa....ppa....aa..aap yaha kya kar rahe hain itni raat ko?
Ayush came close to Aarav and Aarav brought his bag infront of him to use as a protection due to fear.
Ayush: Bhaag raha tha tu?
Aarav(nervous)(nodding positively): Nnnn.....na......nahi.....mmm...main kaha....bhaag raha tha?
Ayush sighed.
Ayush(mumbling): Kaisi bewakoof aulad paida ki hain maine.
Ayush: Kyun bhaag raha tha? Shaadi nahi karni?
Aarav(nodding negatively): Haan...karni hain na....
Ayush rubbed his forehead as he was losing his patience slowly.
Ayush: Ja....jaha jaana hain na....bhaag jaa....jaldi.....nikal....
Aarav: Aap kisi ko....
Ayush: Nahi bataunga....jaa...jaa...nikal.....
Aarav smiled widely and then ran towards the back gate of the house.

Scene shifts to Neha's house,
Neha, Naman and Neelam and Virendra was sitting with an expression of fear and silence.

"Thud!"

Fell another utensil in the kitchen.
Neha: Paro main.....

"AAP WAHI RAHO MAASI..."screamed Paro on top of her lungs. Her eyes were red and tears were brimming in her eyes.

Just then Aarushi came back home and sat down sighing. Just then...her eyes fell on her family members.

Aarushi: Aap sabko kya hua? Itne chup chaap kyun baithe hain?

"Thud!"

Aaru: Yeh kaisi awaaz thi?
Neha: Vo...Aarav le kar gaya tha na Paro ko....toh kisi producer ne na.....Paro ko bohot sunaya bina wajah....aur isiliye...badi gusse mein hain bechari.
Aarushi(sighing): Vo ro rahi thi?
Neelam: Haan...ro toh rahi thi....
Aarushi: Main dekhti hoon.....
Saying this Aarushi came to the kitchen and saw Paro washing the dishes teary eyed....without any words.

Aaru came to Paro and hugged her from the back tightly.
Paro(teary eyed): Aa gayi tu?
Aarushi: Main toh aa gayi....par aap kaha khoye hue ho? Kisne kya kaha aapse?
Paro(teary eyed): Kuch nahi kaha kisi ne....tu ne khaya khana?
Aarushi turned Paro towards her and pulled up her chin making a direct eyecontact with Paro.

Aarushi: Kisi ne Maa ke baare mein kuch kaha?
Paro nodded negatively teary eyed.
Aarushi: Teri kabiliyat par sawaal uthaya?
Paro nodded positively and then broke down into tears hugging Aaru.

Aaru(reciprocating the hug): Arrey...itni si baat par koi rota hain bhala? Maa kya kehti thi bhool gayi tu dii? Ki humari kabiliyat ki pehchan humare kaam se hoti hain.....humare naam se nahi. Toh jisne tera kaam dekha hi nahi...uske judgement se tu kaise toot gayi?
Paro broke the hug.
Paro(sobbing): Par....usne kaha...ki main kisi layak nahi hoon.
Aaru(wiping Paro's tears): Vo khud aapko kaam dene layak nahi hain dii.....tu chinta mat kar. Jo kaam tere layak hoga....vo tere paas khud chal kar aayega...tu bas na haar mat maan.....Aarushi Bajwa ki behen hain tu yaar......smile.....
Paro smiled slightly.

Aarushi: Jaa ab....aaj ka khana main banaungi......kya khaegi?
Paro: Aloo poori....
Aarushi: Okayy....tu bas jaa kar baith....jaa....aur apna muh dho le jaa kar....jaa
Paro: Main maddat kar doon?
Aarushi: Nahi...tu jaa aur araam kar....jaa....
Paro nodded and left with a smile.

Scene shifts to Kapoor Mansion,
Vihaan's eyes were red in anger and he was drinking 🍻 non stop besides smoking 🚬.  His gritted teeth were a testament to his anger and hatred for someone was clearly visible in his eyes.

Vihaan was about to pour another glass of alcohol into his mouth when suddenly someone prevented him from doing that.

Vihaan glared with his red eyes only to find Preeti standing there teary eyed.
Vihaan detached his hand from Preeti's angrily.
Preeti(teary eyed): Bhaiya....yeh sab aap kyun pee rahe hain? Aisa kya ho gaya jo aapko itna gussa aa raha hain?

yeh sab aap kyun pee rahe hain? Aisa kya ho gaya jo aapko itna gussa aa raha hain?

Vihaan(angrily): Vo main tujhe batana zaroori nahi samajhta...
Preeti(teary eyed): Aapko batana parega bhaiya....aap kyun aisa karte hain hamesha? Kyun itna gussa aata hain aapko? Batao bhaiya....(holding Vihaan's hand)....aapko batana hi parega.
Vihaan(angrily): Haath chod mera.....
Preeti(teary eyed): Nahi chodungi...haq hain mera aap par....main....
Before Preeti could complete her sentence...she felt a burning sensation on her cheek and found herself lying on the floor due to a sudden force. Her forehead was bleeding from a corner.
Vihaan(angrily): Mujh par kabhi bhi apna haq mat jatana samjhi? SAMJHI?
Preeti shivered due to the roar and nodded positively teary eyed without making eye contact.

Vihaan took an alcohol bottle and left to his room..meanwhile Preeti broke down into tears realizing for the zillionath time that she never mattered for Vihaan....and will never matter in future as well.

Scene End.