𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

(A/N: Hello! It's my first time writing a fic. English is not my mother language! So I apologies for any mistakes I make, you're free to correct them, as I'm still learning this language it would be quite helpful!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 English is not my mother language! So I apologies for any mistakes I make, you're free to correct them, as I'm still learning this language it would be quite helpful!!)

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 20 year old
Gender: female
Height: 5ft (152cm)
Weight: [your weight]

"If you need to be mean, be mean to me.."

Appearance: s/c skin tone, h/l, h/c hair, e/c dull eyes

Ability: One's dream and other's move
L/N's ability allows her to attach white string to people, controlling them like puppets. She can also put them to sleep while using the strings.
The side effects is a bleeding nose and heavy headache, causing her to often be very drowsy after using her ability

Likes: themselves, cats, dogs, nice people, smart people, praises, reading, hanging out, talking, friend groups [insert your likes here]

Dislikes: themselves, hanging out, talking, friend groups, Mori, cat-calling, body shaming, mean people, attention seekers [insert your dislikes here]

Personality: She always acts, every second of her life is an act, changing personalities with every person they talk to, their eyes are very dull due to some experiences in the past. Y/N isn't exactly suicidal, but also isn't a fan of living, if she could, she'd kill herself, however due to the laziness she just doesn't try to. Her life revolves around healing people from their traumas since she was 11, without any rest. Listening to them venting and then trying to cheer them up, yet they then leave her like some sort of used trash, she was sometimes even called annoying or to "fuck off" because she just wanted to check on how they're feeling. Y/N hated crowded people or humans in general, yet she acts like an extrovert. She has a very big body dysmorphia, causing her to have huge ed. In the past, to be exact at the age of 11, she began self harming, hoping to feel something. All her life, the emotions she 'felt' were always numb, dull. Her happiness wasn't ever real, it was just all an act, while in reality the girl tried to understand herself. She began to act, to act that everything is alright. L/n could never really cheer up people, yet with the time being she learned how to. Y/n's behaviours are often psychopathic, always thinking and even manipulating people, she began doing it as a teenager, without even knowing. The girl hates yet loves talking to people, she loves the feeling of being listened to, even if it's just by acting as the 'therapist' or 'funny' friend, however when the door closes all she can do is just lay on her bed in pj's, wondering if she ever will be able to find a purpose of her life, something that will fill the empty void in her heart. L/n always could express emotions, like a normal human being, yet the feeling part was broken you could say, no matter what she did, Howe extreme she got. Y/n could never feel like a normal person.

But you're still chilling ‼️🗣️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
➯Y/N's personality and past is based on mine, please don't judge

➯This book will contain angst, if you don't feel comfortable with it please click off!

➯If there'll be any triggering topics, before the chapter I'll put a TW in A/N

➯I absolutely love comments, I'd very appreciate if people who are reading this are commenting, the comments are always hilarious

➯I know that many people hate short reader, but as I said, Y/N is based in me, which I decided to also give her my height

➯I hope you'll enjoy my fan fic, feel free to leave your opinions, just please don't report it. Anyways! Enjoy :D!

[585 words]