chapter 1

Note:
Everything I write here will not make any sense at all, but that's why it's called fantasy,also I kinda change the characters character yk,I still hope you guys have fun reading it!

~After Chapter 48~

*Yori Pov*

I looked at Himari-San and a few seconds later I didn't only look at her,it was staring,but not on her face or hand or lips,no,I was perverted,again,I looked constantly at her breasts,I don't even know why because I didn't feel like touching them,although if she would ask me right now,if I wanted to touch her breasts,I would definitely do so without a second thought or hesitation.

2 minutes later, Himari looked up from her phone and looked at me for a second. She stares at me and wonders where I look.
"Yori-senpai,where are you looking?"
"Huh? Oh, sorry, I spaced out, I guess,my bad." Of course I lied,I didn't even think about telling her that I just looked at her breasts the whole time.

"Do you want to do anything?" I asked,trying to change the topic.
She looked at me in my eyes, and the only thing I saw were her beautiful amber eyes. "Hmmm,let me think,maybe we can kiss again.."
I am speechless. Did she just say that she wants to kiss? And not even shy,she just said it straightforwardly like it's so normal. I blushed and went closer to her. She leaned in to kiss, and we were only a few centimetres apart.

But then Himari,wait should I call her Himari,I don't know,anyways,she stopped and backed up,I didn't understand why and wanted to question her right now,but then the door went open. It was Kinos' mom! Oh,with snacks,yummy. Concentration, How did Kino-san know that her mom was coming?
After her mom left, I looked at Kino-san,completely confused, and she noticed that.

"Sry,to be honest,I can tell if my mom is coming because ehm,well because I did things I didn't want her to see,so I studied her steps."
"What did you do?"
She looked at me but didn't dare to say a word,but I didn't let go of it, although I should have.

"Alright, ehm,I guess I tell you,but promise you won't tell that a soul?!"
"Of course I won't,kino-san, you know me,don't you?"
She sighed but then looked me in the eyes. "One year ago I.. I masturbated for like a month or smth Alright?!"
She,masturbate?
No way. A picture pops in my head. Oh fuck,I have imaginations now. While I imagined it,I accidentally bit my bottom lip,I didn't even notice it.
"YORI-SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"
Shit,I got caught fast.
"N-nothing, I swear," I paused. "But ehm,I also masturbated like a year ago,so it's completely normal to do that kind of thing!"
"Just shut up." After she said those words,she kissed me,but not a normal kiss,no,she slipped her tongue in my mouth. Gosh, I love that dominant side of hers. It's so hot. I kissed her back, of course, but now I heard something,I decided not to care about it. that was a huge mistake.

Kino-San was so focused on kissing me that she probably didn't hear anything herself. Then it happened,the door went wide open, and her mom bursted through,seeing us.
"Wait,what-what is happening?"
She stopped the second she heard the door opening and now looked at her mom.

"Mom I can explain I-"
"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU,EEEEK FINALLY MY LITTLE GIRL GOT HERSELF SOMEONE"
Kino-san looked at her mom,then at me,we were both confused and didn't see this kind of reaction coming.

"We will have a conversation, though young lady."
"Do we have to right now?" Himari looked at her mom and waited for an answer,but then her mom just looked at me. Now it's embarrassing.
"Do you want to have now the conversation, and after that, you have peace and kiss again? Or do you want to kiss my hima now and talk about it later?"
I am shocked. Did she really just say that? I looked at Himari, but she was just quiet,but she also looked surprised. And to be honest,I was now even more nervous.
"Let's talk about it now, I guess.."
That wasn't as confident as I planned to!