Chapter 1

Walking through my tribe Tonak, a guard comes up to me "Prince Yuana Chief Unalaq is requesting your presence" he says "Of course I will head there now, thank you Tonak" I say walking towards the ice castle that I call my home. As I walk to my father, practically every villager comes up to greet me. I guess there are some perks to being a spirit the tribe worships. As I enter the discussion room, the council stands to greet me as well as my father. After saying our hellos, we all sit down, me beside my father on an icy throne like chair. FYI not the most comfortable chair they could have made me but oh well can't complain.

"Yuana I have some good news, the fire nation royal family is coming to visit. Including iroh this time too." my father says as I gasp. I haven't seen Zuko, Izumi, or iroh is years. I do write to Iroh and Zuko occasionally, but I've been busy teaching the children of my tribe. "Thats wonderful news when will they be here?" I say already getting excited and making fun plans in my mind. My father responds with "They should be here in 2 days, be prepared."

_______ Time skip to 2 days later when they are arriving bc I'm lazy _______

"IROH" I say as I jump into his arms.

"Hi Yua its so good to finally see you face to face again I've missed you" he says hugging me so tight I might stop breathing.

"Hello to you too Yua" says Zuko as he comes over to hug me after his grandson.

"Hi Zuko! I see you're getting old" I say smirking as I mess with him

"Yua always the jokester" Izumi says as she walks up behind her father, opening her arms to hug me.

As we walk back to my home, my father calls us into the discussion room.

"As you all know we are here to talk about a rising enemy in Republic City, he calls himself Amon. Tenzin and the council are dealing with the situation as we speak. But for now lets not focus on that, lets focus on the marriage between our beloved Princess Yuana and Prince Iroh of the fire nation" my father says.

Um what. Since uh when.

"What?" I ask confused. Not that I'm opposed to it. Iroh and I always had feelings for one another we just were nations apart and we were never able to continue our relationship. Iroh looks just as confused as me while Izumi and Zuko sit there kind of guilty, but also proud.

"We know you two love each other, you have since you were kids. Yua we would like you to accompany Iroh on his missions as a general so you may start a relationship. If you do not wish to be together after one year then you will not be forced together, but if you do then we will hold the wedding ceremony" Zuko says smiling warmly at me. I look towards iroh to try to gauge what he is thinking but I'm surprised when I see him with a huge smile breaking out on his face. "What do you think Yua? I can already tell Iroh is more than happy about this arrangement" my father says smirking towards Iroh who is now blushing and looking at his feet. "I suppose It would be nice to get out of here and see the world" I say already imagining all the places I'd see and all the sparring I can do on the ships, "But who will teach the children about spirits and the way of the spirit world?" I ask worried and now wondering if I should go or if I am needed here more. "Don't worry about that snowbear we have plenty of masters who can teach them, go live your life" my father says warmly to me using the nickname he gave me as a kid.

"Then yes"

A/N-

I know this is a really short chapter and its not super great writing but also I'm writing this a lot for myself so keep that in mind but I can always go back and edit things if need be.