New Family

At the moment Tae was in her room, in the middle of a panic attack over the dollhouse, and crying, when a white light came and took her away.

When the lights died away everyone was in the room, including those from Mystic Falls

Tae looked around to see her family and friends, and a bunch of strangers, so she quickly wiped her eyes from her tears and fixed her messy hair and tried to make her nasty baggy clothes look good (it wasn't working) and then just stood there waiting.

"Hello everyone. Okay, so I'll make this quick. As everyone knows Tae was adopted. This is her family, the Forbes family. They thought Tae was dead because her psychotic bio dad put her up for adoption while her mother was out after giving birth. So they had no idea about Tae or they would have gone after her, so don't hold it against them. Anyways, I'll give you a few minutes then you're going to start watching Tae's life." And with that the voice cut out.

Everyone was looking at Tae, Caroline and Liz, causing them to move to the front. As soon as they saw Tae, both Caroline and Liz fan towards her as Tae looked on with wide eyes. But as soon as she was in their arms it was as if she found a part of her that she never knew was missing, and she started crying.

Only her friends and family really knew why, but everyone else just assumed it was because of meeting her birth family for the first time.

After a while everyone calmed down and they made introductions before going to sit down and start watching.