part 3 destiny 1

So siran went to the tornado valley so she took her map out it says the only way to pass is to go over the valley but there was no way to cross 😔. But then the key glowed again she took it out and then the key glowed to make a bridge. Siran was superised so she went over the bridge to the other side . Then the bridge disappears and the key stops glowing.
So after siran left tornado valley she finally made it to the cave it had words on it .

It says only one may past and only one may enter the cave and then find
the power.

So siran put the key in the key hole then the cave sucked her in .

So when she was in the cave there was another mermaid in there her name was laue and she was a powerful mermaid she was temted to find another mermaid who could be the next emerald keeper. Siran was superised then the mermaid waved her staff and then siran changed she looked different and the key shined and gave siran power of the key.then her eyes went to white to green.

Then  laue  disappeared then sirans  necklace glowed and then brought her up to the surfaces then  her fins turned into legs and then she woke up with a gorgeous dress that sparkles

Then laue disappeared then sirans necklace glowed and then brought her up to the surfaces then her fins turned into legs and then she woke up with a gorgeous dress that sparkles. So she stood up and started walking then a map appeared and it said to look for the girl that is Destin for the safire Destiny.