Jack x Hide (Fluff)

Nobody requested this but I don't know what ship to do, request are still open, if there is no request or there is a few at a time I will spin a wheel.

Winter/Christmas theme

__

3rd POV-

Jack would take a seat in one of the few chairs around the hotel, extremely tired from work. He stretched his legs before letting them go fully limp as he rested in the chair near the fire.

It was December, nearly Christmas. Everyone had been freaking out about putting up decorations for the humans staying here.

His eyes drifted over to the window that was covered at the bottom with snow. Someone would have to clean that later.

Jack then fully gave into his tiredness as he shut his eyes for mere seconds before falling asleep.

Hide POV-

After finally setting the rest of the decorations I was assigned around the hotel, I walked to the kitchen. I saw Glitch and Guiding light talking about whatever.

I would go to one of the cabinets and open it. My eyes shifted from the top shelf down as I was looking for those packets for hot chocolate. I didnt want to make any by scratch.

I eventually saw the box containing them on the middle shelf. I reached up and grabbed one, pulling it down before shutting the cabinet.

I then grabbed some water, pouring it into a thermo pot to boil. After what felt like ages but was realistically minutes, the water finished boiling and I poured the hot water into a mug. I then added the packet and stirred it with a spoon.

Nearly instantly the chocolate dissolved into the sweet treat. I decided to add some marshmallows for fun, something to make it sweeter to I guess.

I picked up the mug by the handle and took a sip of the hot chocolate, savoring the taste.

I walked out of the kitchen, waving to the other entidys in there still and walking down the halls. This was the part of the hotel the customers wearnt allowed to go.

Nothing really made me look up until I heard a snore coming from across the room. My head tilted up as I recognized Jack.

'Oh...That's where he was.' I thought to myself.

I walked closer to him and poked his shoulder, expecting him to wake up.

3rd POV-

Jack would shift slightly but not wake up to Hide's poking. Hide tried once more to poke Jack, which resulted in him only turning his head.

Hide would chuckle before leaving to grab a blanket. He came back with the soft material and covered it kver Jack as he laid resting.

Hide would reach down snd give Jack a small kiss on the forehead before walking to his room. This would be his secret...

Of course only his unless Jack was awake, but Jack wasn't...Right? Who knows.

__

Will there be a part 2? Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell. (Aka probably.)