Oh Golly! (Smut)

THEY ARE IN THEIR THIRTIES!!!!!

       Orel was on the street attempting to make some cash. After getting kicked out of the church for his unforgivable sins and getting disowned for yknow... murder? He was pretty broke, and like stated before was trying to make some cash. So he went down to Sinville and started selling his body. He sits at the end of the curb, smoking a blunt, and attempting to pray to whatever God will listen. When a fairly attractive man with black locks and a tattered leather jacket walks up to him. "So, how much?" He asks in his deep muscular voice.

       "What?" Orel asks, getting snapped out of his trance with God. "You, you're a hooker right?" The man asks rather bluntly. Orel stared blankly before quickly shaking his head and responding, "I guess, 200 dollars per night."  They both collectivley mentally decided to keep it short, knowing that this wouldn't go anywhere but a quick hookup. The man stared at Orel, an eyebrow raised. Reluctantly, he led out his hand and helped him out and then exchanged his money for Orel's delicate hand.

       The man led Orel into a small apartment, messy, but overall pretty nice. The small bed was just sitting there, wanting, begging, for contact. And honestly, so was Orel. This was unlike any man he had ever fucked with. He was rugged but clean, handsome but had this aggressive look on his face. It looked familiar. Orel brushed this off, staring into the mans deep brown eyes. "What is your name..?" Orel muttered, entranced in the mans eyes. "Joe." And with that Orel was flipped around, still standing, with Joe behind him, embracing him. Joe let his hands wander, feeling up every curve of Orel's hips and the soft curve of Orel's neck. Joe started to unbutton Orel's twinked up clothes, exposing his bare, delicate, skin. Joe softly placed hickeys along Orel's neck, getting soft gasps from him. Orel decided to return the favor by grinding against him while Joe finally found a resting place for his hands on Orel's hips. They did this for a moment, both getting an equal amount of pleasure. Eventually, Joe decided that he was getting too close and threw him on the bed, throwing off his pants and eventually making his way to Orel's. Instead of aggressively thrusting into Orel he gently flipped him over so taht Orel was on top. Orel positioned himself to go down on Joe, but Joe motioned for him to go down on him to the side. Orel stared confused but eventually obliged, his lower legs pressing against the wall, his ass raised as he took in Joe's average length, engulfing, grazing his teeth along it, starting to dissosiate. This was just habit at this point, he had been fucked, and fucked so many people that now, no matter the hotness, it all seemed the same. Imagine his suprise when he felt Joe fingering his ass, slowly, then faster. Orel gripped the sheets tighter as he felt himself on the edge, Joe gasping and grunting, his gruff moans fueling Orel's overwhelming horniness. Orel felt himself cum, and Joe did as well. Not at the same time, but quite close. Cum gushed down Orel's throat, flooding his insides. Orel gasped and swallowed, lifting his head up and making eye contact with Joe. Joe opened one of his closed eyes, a soft smile flooding his face. Orel was tired but still gathered his strewn clothes and started redressing, staring at the door and planning his reluctant escape.

       "Where are you going?" Joe asked innocently, lifting his head and resting it on his shoulder. "I should really go, I need to get home." Orel responded, looking away from Joe's beautiful eyes. "Orel. Stay." Joe said finally, patting a spot next to him. Orel looked back in suprise. "How do you know my name?"